Covid 19

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Trusteft, Mar 11, 2020.

1. arb65912

arb65912 Well-Known Member

@Judas, please elaborate more, we are just talking here I hope there are no 2 fighting groups.

I admit I did not get vaccinated and I do have doubts.

2. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

It's just the fundamental differences between say small pox and the current situation. A hell of a lot of people insist on making false equivalencies. When you have a hell of a lot of doctors and even the geneticists saying "you know.... this is a bad idea"... there's justified reason to be concerned, they are being mislabeled as a "vaccine" for one in the same vein as the small pox solution.

Had it gone through all the avenues and wasn't using something completely untested and "new"... it might be arguably worthy of it. But as time goes on, it's at best a stab in the dark, randomly throwing limited little specs of sand at a far larger problem. Got to give it up to the peddling of the product though, easiest load of money made in awhile, with next to no complaints from the majority as their tax dollars get wasted.

arb65912 likes this.
  3. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

I wish you would shut up.

4. Judas

Make me...

5. Trusteft

Oh I would if it was up to me.

6. arb65912

arb65912 Well-Known Member

That is my point, I read from different sources, totally documented research one can study that the vaccines are not as great as they seems to be.

I am NOT a blind follower of conspiracy theories at all but I have noticed that people who are pro vaccinations totally reject any other voice s, why is that like it?
    NY Times, or any leading publications do not make any experiments or studies, just follow what others say and these who say are selected so the vaccine campaign is not interrupted (which is anyway).

I see a lot of one sided thinking, either pro or die type of attitude, anything against insecurity and unknown on vaccine subject is tossed away.

I wish we could see more people sharing their opinions here.

We do not have to agree to discuss things. Right? :)

7. Trusteft

There is nothing to discuss. All the fucking morons who not only listen to, but also spread all the fucking stupid ignorant rumours and hypothesis out of their own ignorance, help other morons not get the vaccine. The pandemic continuing and then trying to use sophistries to support their own stupidity, their own "conspiracy theories', they own cowardice and above all as I mentioned before, ignorance and stupidity.
    If it was just these fucking stupid idiots dying from the virus, I wouldn't even give a crap. The problem is that the more people don't get the vaccine the more chances the virus has of mutating further and making it harder and longer and the whole situation and more difficult for it to stop and with it this pandemic.
    GOD DAMN FUCKING MORONS GET THE VACCINE!
    I have had it.
    From now on here anyone who says anything against or even neutral towards the vaccination efforts I will just do the only thing I can do as this isn't my company. Just put you on ignore.

8. Judas

Yes... because the numerous doctors and those actually in the field are "spreading rumours".... having professionals

We know the following facts:

1: It's one of the first RNA based vaccines developed, and specially distributed widely, they share essentially nothing in common with any prior typical vaccination method aside from sharing an injection method through a needle and having a relationship with the immune system in other aspects.
    2: Literally nearly every safety protocol put into place by any medical system around the world and even by each countries own standards were simply waved away. Testing of such a new initially mostly theoretical/hypothetical solution simply hasn't ran it's course like literally any other vaccine created.
    3: It's arguably not technically a vaccine, mostly due to the fundamental design of it, it's new sciences being explored, and it's rather not well spread in terms of it's research.
    4: That ACTUAL statistical data doesn't remotely come close to what is being propagated by mass media, and government claims. The claimed success rate is ballooned, so much so that the people making these claims may as well be some of the most obvious used car salesmen. Any of the actual analyst and doctors that aren't just towing the line have repeatedly stated that it's basically the complete opposite. The other constant barrage of things in media is how certain individuals that were claiming covid wasn't real died of covid, the mental gymnastics being employed to scare and belittle anyone that intends on using a little grey matter, to think for themselves instead of just demanding they get the koolaid injected directly into them without a moments hesitation.
    5: There is no "conspiracy" theory involved in this information, doctors around the world, and specially country to country even the governments don't actually agree. Individual regions and states/provinces don't agree within either. Several medical professional groups insist that any woman that is pregnant or looking to become, is advised against... meanwhile others insist they should. This is "official" information from officials, the top tier, top brass... they just have ZERO consistency.
    6: Shit even the few that were heavily invested in the RNA research, were VERY happy that they were finally getting some recognition, only for many of those scientists to go "wait, wtf are you doing?". Basically the scientific method was thrown out once the big wig companies and the literal billions of dollars started getting injected into these companies to market it and produce it rapidly.

7: We do not have a remote clue what long term impacts have on anything, and that's cited clearly, repeatedly as one of the very reasons pregnant women or those looking to have children have been told NOT to touch it, because it's not properly tested. In addition many of the people have been advised against getting it within certain age groups provided they meet specific health standards, and this coming from doctors that will even refer to their oath of do no harm. These doctors will only offer it to those in the high risk category, and sadly some of these doctors have had their licenses suspended or removed indefinitely.

I for example have no need of it, i'm not high risk, my father on the other hand certainly, including my mother. My other sisters, certainly not.

If/when a properly tested solution is delivered, which at least last time i checked, for canada tends to require several years of thorough testing, obviously without all the grossly contaminated "statistical data" currently advertised, only then will i consider it.

In the meantime, i'll be among the millions that haven't needed it. Along with the millions of people that ended up with covid with nothing more than a sniffle and discomfort for a short time and only knew they had it because they got tested for it.

9. Trusteft

One on ignore.

10. Judas

congrats

11. Jac

Jac Well-Known Member

Still think the entire response to this unremarkable virus is hysterical. I haven't taken the vaccine, don't need it, i already have an immune response through having the virus, No one knows what the long term effects might be. I did notice today that the overal death rates for the last year or so are not significantly different to previous years - sars cov 2 came through and took out those that were on their last legs anyway, now that the 'dry brush' is gone the numbers are lower than normal. Yet we are still talking about masks, lockdowns, covid passports, vaccinating children!!

It's all bullshit - any drone that wants to press that ignore button feel free.

12. Trusteft

Ok Einstein.

13. IvanV

IvanV HH Assassin Guild Member

The mortality increase in Serbia was actually quite high last year, around 14% compared to 2019, despite the official number of COVID victims not being nearly as high (but an average person still claims that the official number of victims was overblown).

I attended a 6 month service for a friend and co-worker a few days ago, healthy guy, outlived by his mother; my father in law was hospitalized and says he was almost gone; a childhood friend's brother died, a bunch of men over 50 (relatives of close friends) were in intensive care, a friend in his early thirties suffered two epilepsy-like seizures from blood clots while he had COVID...

Horror stories aside, there are a bunch of "minor" complications you don't want. Brother in law's girlfriend (female, healthy, mid 20s) still has a messed up sense of smell. To her, most foods (also, most perfumes and a bunch of other things) have a certain vomit inducing odour and she can barely eat. That's six months after she had COVID! That's nothing compared to the stuff from the previous passage, but I think you'll all agree that it still sucks, a lot.

Trusteft likes this.
  14. IvanV

Trusteft likes this.
  15. Judas

vaccines in general aren't likely to have any long term side effects.... the mrna "vaccine" though i use that word losely since it doesn't comply with any kind of nominal version of being referred to as one, they haven't the faintest idea.

16. IvanV

Of course they do. The active matter in those vaccines (mRNA) is recycled by our bodies more quickly than any other type of vaccine. Several hours and poof, it's gone.

17. Calliers

Calliers Administrator/Editor Staff Member

Canada Fines 2 Idiots Traveling From the U.S. $20,000 for Faking Their Vaccine Status and Covid-19 Tests

It’s one thing to refuse to get vaccinated against covid-19 or tested for the virus—precautions that are, unfortunately, not mandatory in many parts of the world—but it’s another thing to blatantly lie to authorities about it, especially when you’re visiting another country.

Canadian authorities announced that they recently busted two idiots traveling from the U.S. to Toronto for failing to comply with entry requirements. According to a news release from the Public Health Agency of Canada, the travelers provided false information related to proof of vaccination credentials and pre-departure tests. In addition, they also failed to stay in government-authorized accommodations, which is a requirement for people who are not vaccinated, and carry out covid-19 arrival tests.

The travelers, who arrived in Toronto the week of July 18, received eight fines and will have to pay $19,720 each.

“The Government of Canada will continue to investigate incidents reported and will not hesitate to take enforcement action where it is warranted to protect the health of Canadians from the further spread of COVID-19 and its variants of concern,” the Public Health Agency of Canada said in the release.

While that may sound like a hefty chunk of cash, the travelers could have been fined a lot more and even faced prison time. Canadian authorities say that travelers violating any quarantine or isolation instructions given by a screening or quarantine officer upon entry to the country could face $5,000 in fines for each day they break the rules or for each violation. More serious penalties can lead to six months in prison and/or $750,000 in fines.

18. Trusteft

[​IMG]

IvanV likes this.
  19. SyzygySystems

SyzygySystems New Member

It is a matter of risk management. There is some finite risk of any vaccine especially one developed and tested rapidly. However, there is a much greater risk of contracting COVID, and suffering permanent lung, heart damage, and even death.

IvanV likes this.
  20. Trusteft