Creative or KX

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by UnTouchAble, May 26, 2005.

1. UnTouchAble

UnTouchAble New Member

Hi all, i have a Live 5.1! Creative soundcard, whats better for me? KX or Creative, i listen to music alot and play games alot too.

2. Nando Dominguez

Nando Dominguez New Member

Hi UnTouchAble. Kx is mainly designed for musicians. Many people say that kX sounds better than Creative though. But I can't confirm this. I haven't use creative's for a very long time, and sincerely I can't remember. Anyway I don't think it is a big difference. Kx is very more complicated, and of course very more powerful if you are musician or dj. And definitively creative's is better for gaming.

Hope it helps.

Nando

3. Nando Dominguez

Nando Dominguez New Member

BTW; a dual boot could be a good idea. One for gaming and one for music and so you decide by yourself

4. UnTouchAble

UnTouchAble New Member

Ok, thx for the info m8

5. swatX

swatX ba|\|\|ed

well for starters kX menu might be hard from people to use since they get confused a lot. i downloaded kX and for me it sounded a bit better in music and as for games i really didnt notice a diffrence probably because i dont use EAX in games ...

anyways to make things simpler if u can take some time to learn the menus of kX and the DSP then use kX however if u dont have time or u just dont want to feel like messing with settings and all then stick with creative..