DC Windows 7

Discussion in 'Driver Cleaner.NET Support' started by pwspong, Nov 9, 2009.

1. pwspong

pwspong New Member

Hello
    Hope you can help me clear up some things. I've been using DC forever and with that said , everytime i've updated my ATI Radeon 4870 X2 i've used DC and checked ALL ATI options. Now since updating to windows 7, the first thing i did was wipe the ATI drivers off, again check all the options of ATI. Now I noticed it was cleaning/deleting stuff that it doesn't normally find like ATI ICP/MMC/WDM Stuff, is this just stuff that comes with the windows 7, because I deleted all of it when installing brand new drivers. I read a member on here deleted some of mmc stuff and his stuff got messed. Now when I was on vista I never had issues using all the ATI cleaning options and never found those types of folders but i'm just making sure i'm not deleting important stuff. By the way i'm runninng the new 9.10 CCC and its running fine but i'm just hoping i didnt delete something.

Thanks

-Paul

2. Spike

Spike Driver Cleaner Maker

Hi,

i think those drivers you mean just come with Windows 7 and if everything works ok then there is nothing to worry about.

Cheers