DCOnline Beta freaking huge warning.

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Robert McClelland, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Dconline Discus thread.

It's take about 15gig on first time then another 3gig to download that where I'm at now lol. Dam it I want play game so bad on my new slim :D. It said my max download speed was toping at 33.7megs from RR hehe.:D

Last edited: Dec 23, 2010
  2. iPlayer

iPlayer Filled with noobsauce

Show off! :rofl:

3. Robert McClelland

hehe Finaly got done downloading :D on my new ps3 slim. Going play it tomorrow :D.Total size 17GB lol After 37PSN titles on my new slim. On my 320gig I still got 227GB left lol. Good thing I put my old 320gb in :). Instead using 160GB lol

4. Tipstaff

Tipstaff Well-Known Member

I hope it runs for you. First time I started the PS3 version: bad audio on the videos (everyone had a butch voice.. seriously.. even Wonder Woman), no textures (if this happens when you are creating your player try changing the outfit and/or colour scheme as that might jog the textures into showing up), and the game crashed twice... all this BEFORE getting into the opening level of the game... where, if you made it, the game proceeds to crash again. I can't seem to make it out of the opening area.

Anyways, I gave up on the PS3 version. I've been in the beta PC version for a long time, and at least with the PC version I could play an hour or 2 before it crashes with some stupid fmodex.dll audio error, which I think I narrowed it down to my Auzentech Forte overheating (yes, you read that right).

5. Robert McClelland

So far game awesome lol. I play hero. My Hero name Is Super Pax lol. With telix how every you stay it :). Game fun I broke out of the ship lol. Superman my guide lol. Just reach level 3 in the game :) just played hour on it :).

6. Syndicate2083

Syndicate2083 New Member

Yeah its pretty neat, I enjoy some of the merging of older MMO themes, like actual EQ and whatnot. It was allot of fun, the flying movement power is excellent. Much nicer than CoX/CO.

I really enjoy it though its fun times. The combat is really fun as well

7. Robert McClelland

Does anyone know how beat Grodd? The Ape It try that 6 times allready no luck lol. By way PS Forums are horrible lol.

8. Syndicate2083

Syndicate2083 New Member

I do most of my adventuring in Gotham (i like the style/missions better) I did most of that quest line tho and it got fairly difficult. You may need to find a group mate to tackle it. what spec are you? I was able to barely get through that line as Ice, with many deaths.

9. Robert McClelland

my power flight and metal :). If over I don't think I pay for it lol. If I can't beat the Ape help out the flash lol.

10. Syndicate2083

Syndicate2083 New Member

Yeah it gets fairly difficult pretty quick in some instances. My other toon is a mentalist some of the powers are great others suck still so it can be hard if you gimped yourself