Depopulation and the New World Order

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by SaberZ, Jul 1, 2009.

1. SaberZ

SaberZ -Android Fanatic-

Figure'd I'd throw this out here and take your opinions on the matter. Was surfing around the net and came across some forums and this was a pretty active discussion. First link might be a bit on the religious side(not sure as I just skimmed all the way through it to get information on the subject. Still trying to find the video my fiance saw).

Read it, watch it, and discuss your take on it.

New World Order Exposed: Depopulation Agenda George Green Speaks | NowPublic News Coverage

There is a youtube video link at the bottom. Nevermind it was removed.

Basically look up Agenda 21 on google and youtube. Sample video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzEEgtOFFlM&feature=related

My fiance was watching a video of a woman speaking about this very issue, and about the the use of "propoganda". Basically this company called CODEX apparently runs the WTO and has been pushing for the ban of "natural" foods(milk, vegetables etc) unless its been treated. If a nation/country refuses to adhere to these requests sanctions are put against them. Also they were trying to label "nutrients" as poisons and trying to push special procedures and pharmaceuticals into play". All this to basically drop the world population from 7billion to around 500-600 million. Start date is 12/09. :confused:

Farmers in the US were fighting against it and offering non-treated MILK but Codex sent lobbyists to the Capital to deter these people and mandate that it be "illegal" for them to state so under the premise "It will confuse consumer's and undermine the goal of providing "safer" products.." It's pretty intriguing to read and listen to this stuff given how there is always a consiparcy theory around every turn.:hmm:

Whats your take on it?:cool: Also here is a link to an article regarding the treatment of dairy products:

GE - Greens Press Release: Ban on Cow Milk Hormone Now!

Last edited: Jul 1, 2009
  2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood HH's curmudgeon

This has been going on for a while, seems they are ramping up to something though..... I wouldn't put anything past big pharma/ factory farming/ and the government(s). It's all about control.

3. SaberZ

SaberZ -Android Fanatic-

I can imagine them doing something like this, but not in the manner described(forcing private property to be abolished and forced into control bunker's).

This seems more likely.
    YouTube - AGENDA 21 - DEPOPULATION 2009 PART 1

Still to force this on so many?

4. SaberZ

SaberZ -Android Fanatic-

5. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

gorgia guide stones...

Hitler brought about this kind of stuff and since quite a number of those facist bastards got a free ticket to north america with a get out of being hung for your crimes card... they have since become the wealthiest families IF they hadn't been wealthy before.

there are countless system at work that act as backups if one system fails or gets noticed by the puplic in a manner that raises to much suspicion or concern.

Codex Allimantarious related to the foods has been talked about within the inner circle for YEARS since it's orginal inception... Mosanto itself can be linked to alot of the crap going on...

From the floride in the water to CFLs being recommended. So long as the people remain ignorant and stupid, the higher powers can do whatever they wish, including killing millions of people on a whim with little to no retaliation.

6. RE III - Frankie

RE III - Frankie Banned

Don't drink coffee.

charm_quark likes this.
  7. SaberZ

SaberZ -Android Fanatic-

It's to late I had a cup this morning :|

I love how they say we have the power to overthrow a government, or to act against a decision, but there are all these laws in place that prohibit it.

Slowly but surely our rights are being taken away little by little, unknowingly. I used to ask why during a flight hijacking, or a corrupt government that is being run by a few, that the many don't retaliate?

Airplane with 2 hijackers with 100+ occupants. They don't do squat.

Government and armies number far less than the populace, don't do squat.

Has our will to question and to act really subsided?

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  8. Tyrsonswood

For the majority? I would say yes, it has.......

Pity. :(

9. SaberZ

SaberZ -Android Fanatic-

I seriously think we are going to end up like the movie Equilibrium.

10. Senor_Mota

Senor_Mota 悪魔の方法

Source? And truly, they wouldn't need to reform food regulations again. They've been poisoning us for a hundred years with preservatives, additives and hormones. Their work is already done...

11. Judas

it's not already done in their eyes..

look up codex alimentarius

google it..

there's plenty of information around on the specific and scientific "reason" they want to de nutritionalize this crap. and they can simply because majority of wealth dictates it.

How anyone can defend the current monetary system and then state in the same breath that it's impossible for a small group of people to own everything is halarious. Considering that the very ass you sit on is theirs at the grass roots of it all. It's a FACT... when corporate ideas for making the biggest dollar supercedes everything else including the well being of the employee's themselves and the people it sells to (hopefully not killing people right away but over long periods of time where it's much easier to go unnoticed), it's quite evident that the top tier people, and theres usually only a few, get the jackpot.

12. SaberZ

SaberZ -Android Fanatic-

What kind of puts a crux in the plan is the fact that when all of the lower non wealthy individuals are dead and gone, what the hell will the wealthy elites do? They will just rot away and war / throw stones at each other?

13. procupine14

procupine14 Why is it Beeping!?!?!

well pretty much. Because at that point there isn't anyone to mess with anymore save for the people who are just as screwed in the head as the next guy so who knows.

As far as Codex goes they are a whole bunch of interesting. Some of their policies on food make sense granted that's what they were originally setup for. Some of their policies make me say "wait WTF?" and then there are some that concern me since they are so loosely defined that they leave a lot to one's imagination/assumptions, and I think we all know as the old saying goes what assuming does. :rofl:

Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
  14. Judas

What do you do when you've got a house full of teenagers or kids or even babies... right packed full even if you have your own sound proof box.... even your yard is packed full of there junk and shit and themselves?

Sure it's all fun perhaps for SOME people for a short while, but day in and day out? At some point you'd figure it would be nice to kick everyone out one way or another. That there is my best guess of their point of view summed up in a mindset that alot of us would likely be able to understand. They own the world, and they really don't want you in it anymore. The sooner,faster, they can get you taken out, the better, and the larger the number in one shot the better.

Sure they'll throw stones at each other (the elite few) but they won't really care if they can go almost ANYWHERE they want and never run into another being.

The geogia guide stones stipulate 500mill people... or less. Anyone have a clue how much room and how unlikely you'd run into other people with that figure sitting on the planet.

How could they?

Look up Fema Camps, Also look up and compare the interesting FACTS related to Nazi Concentration Camps. Also pay attention to the leaked documents or uncovered documents created several decades ago that explicitly detail and outline the very guidelines of carring out what needs to be done to get there goals accomplished. Also pay very close attention to the fact that they've attempted this several times in the past and have learnt from each one making the next one even more difficult for people to see.

Look up David Icke, That man had absalutely no credibility when he figured out and learnt first hand about some of the bullshit occuring today. He's got an EXCELLENT track record, he has done his research. And now he's taken VERY seriously around the world by people that aren't fixated on being fed the crap that media and government and other people tell you. He lays it all out in front of you as bluntly and to the point as possible, explains it, and then gives you the option to decide, and frankly he doesn't care what you think of him or what he's shown.

You can watch alot of his stuff via Google video. Go have a gander, he's not the only one, There are thousands of whistle blowers, millions of documents and exact quotes of the bloody people that specifically state what should be obvious but people still say it's rubbish.

The major problem isn't that people ignore this information, no no, the problem is that when they are presented this information, they can't comprehend a solution emediately making it seem impossible therefore making them emediately disreguard it all and continue on as the slaves that they are even though they think they aren't.

15. SaberZ

SaberZ -Android Fanatic-

I understand their beliefs and reasoning but if you look at it in a term of ownership, they don't "own" anything. It's hard for me to put into words but I'll try.

It's like the house, and land that you live on. I'll use the USA as an example and will probably be beaten for it. But they(the government)/state don't own the land. Who did they buy it off of? Who did the people who had it before them "buy" it off of?

It's just a cycle of dog eat dog. Mr. Powerful when he dies is not powerful but that power gets passed onto his kin, and if they are smart / stupid it may or may not continue on.

This leads into, why/who are they to determine what is right/wrong for us? You can be smart, but at the same time insane. You can be stupid, but at the same time be sane. You can be smart and sane and stupid and insane. But all the smart/insane individuals never know the er's of their ways. The stupid and sane people are to uninformed or stupid to do anything about it and just nod their head in agreement.

Granted we let ourselves be led like this but a wake up call could benefit us. Your example of the teens in a house jam packed. Well i'd be the contractor that would expand that house. The limitations we have, are the limitations placed upon ourselves and the magnitude of our intellect. I say we goto space and start really investing large sums of money.

Or,

We go and inhabit remote regions of Earth and use our technology to benefit that endeavor. The artic seems nice this time of year.

Ah wait, scratch the last suggestion, can't do that because Antarctica is already subdivided by country. :mad:

16. SaberZ

SaberZ -Android Fanatic-

EXACTLY! But its part of it, they/we may be stupid(generally speaking) but its the fact that information and truth is so conviluded we don't know fact from fiction.

History for example is part factual and part opinion. History that occured is the opinion of whom ever recorded that series of events. History written is never the same as history occuring. This leads to the information issue that we experience today, we don't know if what Mr. X says is right, he's a powerful guy so it must be right!? Right?

17. Judas

precisely..

that's why there is conflicting information about history... What canada has documented for history completely goes against what american text books have.... and vice versa.

18. kris23

kris23 Going Insane.....

maybe its time to stock vitamins and nutritious canned food in a secret underground room?

19. Tyrsonswood

You never know......... ;)

20. kris23

kris23 Going Insane.....

i guess..... everyone should watch these videos and if they somehow "magically" disappear....... then we know to go out and buy all the good stuff we can