DH Competition: ECS - Media PC 5 Video Card Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by HardwareHeaven, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iria

Iria New Member

I need to win this card cuz I need an excuse (for my wife) to build a new desktop PC ... I have an up-to-date laptop but my desktop is lagging.

2. Buddahpest

Buddahpest Active Member

I want the card for one simple reason: So my three year old son will leave my computer alone!

I have built an extra computer built from spare parts, but all it needs is a decent card to be a machine that you can game on.

My son always comes up to me as soon as he gets home from daycare and says "Daddy, Sam?" or "Daddy, Race?" He means either Serious Sam 2 or NFS: Most Wanted.

Of course, if I am in the middle of doing something on my machine and I tell him no, he has a fit and doesn't calm down until I get off of my own computer and let him play his games!

Or my favorite, I will get up in the morning on a weekend and he is already on it playing something. (Yes, he knows how to turn it on, and he even knows where the shortcuts for the games are. He even has down the sequence of the game menus from within the games themselves to start the games!)

So please, help me finish my secondary computer so I can get my computer back from my son!

3. kulmegil

kulmegil New Member

(aside from the fact that my rig was stolen) I found:

Because I'm a below-average, unintresting, complex-ridden, lonely, boring DH fan! :evil:

4. kris23

kris23 Going Insane.....

i want this card just so i can have some kind of start..... i have no money, and probably will never have more than 20 bucks at one time. if i have this card, i can finally have some base to build on

or at the very least sell it and start my own secret stash of money that i will bury inside my matress..... anything would help,

today is my 4th day of living off beef jerky

5. franguinho

franguinho Brazilian Fool

I need the card because I recently started working full time as a web-developer and my current card is just not cutting it for the high-end work I'm doing.

6. werty316

werty316 BANNED

I want it bad because I am so horny.

7. kulmegil

kulmegil New Member

Ummm.... errrrmmm.... I guess the winners were already picked! :D

Well I still want to win one... even if it takes coming back in time ;)

Last edited: May 18, 2007
  8. blueice228

blueice228 New Member

I want a card because I studied hard and did well in my exams and now it's the time for some fun. Also I am a poor student that all the money is sucked into tuitions and books so I can not upgrade my computer.

9. crlorentzen

crlorentzen New Member

I need this to replace my aging 9800 Pro. It is really annoying to get artifacts in my video play back.

10. jasperchc

jasperchc New Member

i need the card because with it, i can finally enjoy high definition media on my PC.

11. Madgoat1979

Madgoat1979 VTX NuTz!!!

I need one because Im an idiot and introduced my girlfriend to gaming. Well, now she's on my computer 24 FREAKING 7 because her POS Dell will hardly show this freaking web page as Im typing this post! (Damn Intel Graphics) WHY?! Because THE WOMAN HAS TAKEN MY COMPUTER HOSTAGE! Please Help a fellow gamer! I miss my BABY! (the computer that is :x )

~MG~

12. Warpy

Warpy Well-Known Member

I would like one, since we just got electricity and I can now enjoy the digital age.

13. Robbeh

Robbeh New Member

I want the card because my final university exams start on Monday. I have therefore had no life for the last three months, due to revision. As i may have forgotten how to cope with the real world, this card will allow me to continue having no life as I rediscover my love of online gaming.

14. Sonata

Sonata New Member

I want this card because I would really enjoy winning it, and it just might turn me green. :)

15. Zeph

Zeph New Member

I would like the card because I have never heard of the company before and I'd like to see how they stack up against the ones I do know.

16. elkmanwsu

elkmanwsu New Member

I want a card because I am a fine arts major with emphasis in digital media and it would help me with any potential job I might find (not to mention I am already over 27,000 dollars in debt to Washington State University).

17. X1800XTTOP

X1800XTTOP New Member

I want one because i killed my card and cannot use the computer now. :<

18. ET3D

ET3D Hopeless Dreamer

I need this card because people tell me that playing on a GeForce 8800 or Radeon X2900 is too easy; real men game on a GeForce 7300.

19. ET3D

ET3D Hopeless Dreamer

I need this card because I'm as blind as a bat (I'm not lying here -- many bats have very good eyesight), and I've been told by a doctor that plugging a GeForce 7600 into my eye socket is the only way to save my vision.

20. ET3D

ET3D Hopeless Dreamer

I need this card because I've been approached by a time traveller who is setting up a museum of old graphics cards, and the only card he's still missing is the ECS N7600GS-256DY. Unfortunately for him, he can only communicate with the past, not visit it, so he must have someone here get him the card and send it to be delivered in fifty years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.