DH Competition: Win a Zotac 9800 GTX GFX

Discussion in 'Competitions Discussion' started by HardwareHeaven, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thenewguy001

thenewguy001 New Member

Argh. Double post!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2008
  2. thenewguy001

thenewguy001 New Member

Why I deserve the GTX?
    I think it's better than sliced bread
    I will kiss it before I go to bed
    I will love it better than sex
    I'm writing a poem in this thread
    Am I sounding a bit obsesssed?
    I really want this GTX!

3. OpusP.Gladiator

OpusP.Gladiator '42'

"OMG, I never win I am a loser, feel sorry for me I hope you all die"

Since I've upgraded my fiancee's system I have no balls left and could really use this card to get 'em back... Please?
    Thank you kindly sir!;)

4. Erroneus

Erroneus Get off my lawn!

I need to win, because such a card costs over 500$ in Denmark. Stupid taxes!

5. Neshi

Neshi HH's cuddly Blue Bear

I deserve this card because... No,

I should get this card because I can't get Zotac cards in my country.
    If I win the Zotac card I can show it off to everyone and make the first step in introducing this awesome company to the rest of the world!

6. Neshi

Neshi HH's cuddly Blue Bear

I should get the Zotac card because the heating in my room is broken, and this card would help keeping my room warm!

7. mike2h

mike2h New Member

please give me the card

8. JONE^

JONE^ New Member

i want it.. i can't buy it cos im broke... i wonder if my c64 emu runs any better with this card...:D

9. NUCLEARWINTER

NUCLEARWINTER Reap What You Sow.

I feel that I should win this card for three simple reasons.
    1. I have never won anything from DH.
    2. I don't bitch and moan when I don't win.
    3. Today(APRIL 4th) is my 28th birthday. And not only did it rain on birthday...it flooded and I was unable to reach my jeep to go to work. So therefore I am unable to afford new a new graphics card.(which I SO deserve)

10. mike2h

mike2h New Member

dont give it to any of these pretenders, give it to someone who is deserving & in need... ME!! ;)

11. mnpaladin

mnpaladin New Member

I don't need it

Why do I need a 9800GTX? The short answer is: I don't. I just bought a 9600gt, which is working great for me. However, I would like to win the 9800GTX for my friend. So why does he need one? He has had to put up with a crappy Gateway computer (eek) from the year 2000 for the last 8 years. He and I play online together occasionally, stuff like Team Fortress 2, but I've seen the graphics on this computer, and they're horrible. Truth is, he can't really afford a high-end card, I'm going to help him build a computer this summer, but the price of the components is going to be an issue for him and I. He has done a great deal of research on parts, and on the later Nvidia cards, so I know he would be absolutely THRILLED to receive a 9800GTX, and I know he deserves it, because he's a great guy, and a great friend. So please consider us. Thanks!

Jack

12. jlmoun0

jlmoun0 New Member

I have never on anything. By the way I am in the miltary and deploying soon. By the time I get back my system will be soo out dated. I hope I will not have to build another computer.

.....I had the GX2's on order and my wife threatened me with divorce. So I am stuck with a 6800 yeh!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2008
  13. ohm

ohm New Member

Well.... I'm a 40 year old Persian Gulf Vet that put his life on the line for his country.

"Actually if the poster above me is telling the truth.... then I say give it to him"

Wait.... according to his sig he already has 2 9800GX2's, nevermind... I'll take it.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2008
  14. davor175

davor175 New Member

I need a new card, because my current Zotac 8600GT just isn't good enought for latest games.

15. SirMango

SirMango New Member

A few years ago, I was diagnosed with a deadly diseased. It's called "I-need-the-best-visual-effects-in-games-at-best-framerates". My geek friends told me that the only cure for it was to install the top video card offered on the market into my computer. Seems like the 9800GTX is, I hope, the cure I've been waiting for all these years...

:D

16. Lowfat

Lowfat Xtreme

I deserver a Zotac 9800GTX because I feel I will be hospitalized if I go any longer without high-def gaming :)

17. Bomberboysk

Bomberboysk New Member

Well, i ain't gonna make excuses for why i should get it, im gonna enter and hope for the best, although it would be nice to replace this X600 with a better vid card, considering this card is a radeon 9600 in disguise...

18. HoLeeChow

HoLeeChow New Member

I want one because if graphics were a person, I would make love to it over and over.

19. Yard Waste

Yard Waste Lost In Space

My old card just doesn't cut it anymore.
    I really do deserve to win a new one so my wife will be happy with me staying out of the family account for this 'useless' hobby!

20. Blue Devil

Blue Devil New Member

I know this is not a contest of worst video card, but.....I have a 4 generation old mid-end(it was mid-end in 2002 i think) graphics card, and i'm almost giving up of gaming.I don't want to, but I simply can't play newer games.All my friends are playing new games(not sure if i can post the game's names here).When i say "new" i mean the ones after 2006.I really want to play all those graphics stunning games with my friends, but i simply can't because my graphics card can't get me more than 18 FPS, and most times i can't even enter the game because of the old shader support.

The best solution would be a 9800GTX, because it is really powerfull and supports DX10 and 4.0 Shaders, but i can't buy one of those, first because I don't have enough money, second because I'm from Brazil, and I can't find one of them over here, and even if I could, it would cost at least R$2.300(yeah, i meant it, im not overpricing), and there is no way I can afford it.

I don't want you guys fell sorry for me, I just want you to consider my situation, and maybe, just maybe, consider giving me the 9800GTX.I understand quite a lot of PCs, specially Graphics cards, i just don't have money to buy them, but i love reading articles about GPUs for hours.Thank you for your attention.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.