DH Competition: Win An ATI 4850!

Discussion in 'Competitions Discussion' started by craig5320, Jun 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phantom113

phantom113 New Member

The biotic I would create would be called "Cloud of Shards" and would shoot a cloud of glass shards at the enemy.

2. NAZ2222

NAZ2222 Active Member

Goku biotic: this biotic allows you to perform a Kameameah, and to change your hair colour between blond and black. to bad John Sheppard is almost bald...

3. NAZ2222

NAZ2222 Active Member

XP2328/LZ31 Biotic: This amazing biotic enables you to blend among your foes without being recognized, it's advanced technology is applied directly on the players face, but can be easily disabled if necessary! street name? Yoda carnival mask!

4. Freulein

Freulein New Member

biotic yogurt catapults you to the end of the food chain.

5. NAZ2222

NAZ2222 Active Member

G-band biotic: This biotic allows the main caracter to spend more time without feeling hungry, thus so prolonging each mission time, reducing the overall time needed to save the universe! at the same time makes sheppard look good for the ladies!!

6. NAZ2222

NAZ2222 Active Member

RL biotic: this mind biotic, makes sheppard believe he has a Real Life, by doing so, he lives that life, stopping the life threatening unfriendly aliens, from trying to kill him with flesh piercing lasers!

7. Neshi

Neshi HH's cuddly Blue Bear

oh wait. They're not actually shooting sand. I read this the wrong way:
    -- The rounds themselves are described as being the size of a "grain of sand" and are launched through "mass accelerator" technology at extremely high speeds. --
    so there is no turning sand into glass... but I got another one.

Biotic: magmation
    When activated there is intense heat coming from your hands that turns the ammunition in your gun in molten lava. When firing the gun it shoots tiny drops of the magma and it burns your enemies excruciatingly.
    But beware, excessive use of this biotic will eventually melt your weapon!

8. safedisc2

safedisc2 New Member

--------------
    Brain Freeze
    --------------

[​IMG]

This attack disrupts the flow of electric impulses in target's brain. It takes longer to process sensory data. Motoric reactions are slowed down.

Victim's rate of fire is slowed down for all non-burst weapons (i.e. pistols, shotguns, sniper rifles).
    Hand-Eye coordination suffers penalty which translates to maximum accuracy being lowered and accuracy recovery is slower.

Talent Ranks
    1. Brain Freeze: Rate of fire slowed down by 25%. Max Accuracy lowered by 10%. Radius: 4 m. Duration: 5 s. Recharge Time: 70 s. Accuracy Cost: 80%.
    2. Increases Brain Freeze duration to 5.5 seconds.
    3. Increases Brain Freeze duration to 6 seconds.
    4. Increases Brain Freeze duration to 6.5 seconds.
    5. Increases Brain Freeze duration to 7 seconds.
    6. Advanced Brain Freeze: Rate of fire slowed down by 35%. Max Accuracy lowered by 25%. Accuracy recovery 25% slower. Radius: 5 m. Duration: 8 s. Recharge Time: 60 s. Accuracy Cost: 80%.
    7. Increases Brain Freeze duration to 8.5 seconds.
    8. Increases Brain Freeze duration to 9 seconds.
    9. Increases Brain Freeze duration to 9.5 seconds.
    10. Increases Brain Freeze duration to 10 seconds.
    11. Increases Brain Freeze duration to 10.5 seconds.
    12. Master Brain Freeze: Rate of fire slowed down by 45%. Max Accuracy lowered by 40%. Accuracy recovery 35% slower. Radius: 6 m. Duration: 15 s. Recharge Time: 50 s. Accuracy Cost: 80%.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2008
  9. Shike

Shike Official Cyberpunk ^_-

The Biotic I'd make would be "chasers":

When ever you fire any weapon, enemies run to where the "bullets" (ammo) went or into the line of fire. The desire to chase the ammunition leads to battles among enemies, suicides off ledges, depression from being unable to get the ammo, and general OCD type behavior (especially whenever ammo remnants are found).

Especially funny when enemies try running away after grabbing an explosive, only to blow everyone up :D

10. Shike

Another one I'd like: "shards"

Make enemies believe that they're stepping on sharp glass shards, heavily distracts them causing them to cease fire while seemingly causing foot pain. Watch them dance around trying to get off of the glass.

11. Shike

Another interesting one: "scarred"

Enemies will relive traumatic events of their past, leading to both amusing and yet somehow disturbing events.

12. Mousey

Mousey HH's Official Rodent

Biotic - Nova.
    By entering a temporary meditative state (Cover fire from supporting party members highly recommended to avoid serious injury) this Biotic enables the user to channel non-charged gravitational force and send forth a "Wall" of what can only be described as "Sheer Fucking Ow" at their opponents.

13. athimus

athimus New Member

Mine would be a power to break items to smaller pieces and use them either to shield my character or to kill my enemies. Death by a thousand cuts.

-Mike

14. SFOSOK

SFOSOK 939 Goin Strong

Biotic name: Code Brown

Biotic ability: Makes an enemy leave the scene of battle to find the nearest toilet.

15. Copystring

Copystring New Member

Name: Polymorph
    Turns the targeted enemy into a sheep, which unables him to hold and fire his/its weapon for an additional 200 seconds. Giving the caster the time to do whatever he wants to. Run away, shoot it, or any other activities...
    The caster also has a 1% chance that he'll turn himself in a pig!
    As a Side-Effect, when an enemy is back from 'the sheeps' again, he'll be sick, and he'll have a grassy-taste in his mouth. He'll also be unconvered, except for some wool..which is covered in poo (as this is..what sheeps do all day.)
    Also an additional 1% that dinosaur Bones come back from the dead, to wipe-out every Bunny in zeh worldzz!

16. magikmole

magikmole New Member

Karma: Enemies will have extreme bad luck after they inflict damage on you, but beware the same is for the player, karma will punish you for inflicting damage, so best to wait until the effect wears off before you start shooting again. :)

for example: weapons explode in their hands, armor falls off, tripping over their own feet, dropping their weapon while it auto fire's, dropping live grenades, nearby barrels will auto explode.

Also karma is balanced, if they(you) only do little damage to you(them) the punishment will not be as big as doing almost lethal damage. for example a light hit will result in a weapons jam whilst a almost lethal hit will certainly will make things starting to explode around you.

17. kodanda

kodanda New Member

My idea is simple: the biotic would allow you to overclock your brain.

Basically, you would have faster reactions and would think faster. That would, I guess, make you experience things slower. And obviously, you could set the clock rates yourself.

A safety warning: use proper cooling to prevent side-effects like your brain boiling or head exploding.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2008
  18. OpusP.Gladiator

OpusP.Gladiator '42'

DNA Spore,

this allows you to control someones DNA changing it into any number of things... from chronic illness to an annoyingly huge third appendage (especially for females)... Plus giving others the ability to MOD it to their advantage!!!

19. NAZ2222

NAZ2222 Active Member

P-NLarge biotic: hummm this biotic enables a robotic augmentation of the male sexual organ! sure it wont help you much in saving the universe, but at least you will save it... with a bigger smile! :)

Last edited: Jun 30, 2008
  20. jasperchc

jasperchc New Member

my biotics power would be to be able to trick the enemy into seeing me as a friendly entity and thus move about freely without engaging combat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.