DH Competition: Win An ATI 4850!

Discussion in 'Competitions Discussion' started by craig5320, Jun 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Galacticus

Galacticus New Member

Sensory Repression

Biotic Power: Sensory Repression
    nd per rank[/FONT]
    Recharge: 45-30 seconds

Effect: You obtain control of your enemy (in their perspective) for
    a short amount of time. Earliest rank allows for movement of upper body and no enemy biotic control

Milestone abilities:
    *First Milestone allows for control of upper and lower body of enemy.
    *Second Milestone allows use of 50% of enemy biotic powers (chosen at random)
    *Last Milestone allows for full use of enemy body and biotic powers +1 second Duration.

Best Used:
    When caught in a large firefight and several enemies are behind cover or when fighting a boss character that has minions.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2008
  2. darkside939

darkside939 New Member

darkside939´s biotic

hi every1 i´m here to let you know how massive and effective is or will be my biotic :cool:
    firts of all you guys have to understand that to be a darkside member isn´t just a word that you hear from start wars :) (or maybe yes), anyway, to recognize this biotic called darkside939´s biotic,as i say before, you have to know something about star wars and the fight between good and evil, but that allways depends on how you see goog and evil. it´s kind of like the ying-yang thing (in every good it´s some part of evil also in every evil it´s some good), so quit the boring thing and now i will tell you about my biotic :evil:
    first of all is a biotics that MUST be used when you recognize and see every single enemy on your sight, why is that? because this biotic must be aimed to the farest enemy and you will lunch a very fast dark beam against that enemy transforming him into an empty shadow that will try to get back to the one who used this biotic in order to try to transform him into a shadow too but on its way back(i´m talking about the "beam") to you it will transform everyone on its sight. this "beam" is only effective for just 6 seconds and its speed is 10meters per secons, soo you have to calculate that and that´s why you have to shoot the farest enemy in order to "kill" only bad guys :duh: (remeber that this "beam" will return to you but if you shoot a guy that´s at 40 meters away from you, it wont reach you because it will stop just 20 meters from you "killing" everything with the capacity to hold a gun on its hands on its way back to you. so don´t try to shoot or use this biotic with your nearest enemy because you will become an empty shadow :hmm:).
    that´s all for now.
    see you guys
    PD: i hope you like my biotic and i hope to win!!!

3. Burdokva

Burdokva New Member

*Offensive abilities, best suited to aggressive character like the Vanguard:

Flux (or Flow/Disintegrate): The biotic channels a stream of energy against a specified target, causing its molecules to rapidly move and heat up. At lower levels the ability only deals one-time damage to the enemy, without side effects. But at higher levels it could light up the target, dealing additional burning/fire damage over time and rendering it (the target) highly inaccurate. Against Geth and other synthetic enemies the ability may cause short stun effect, since the energy flow damages their processing units.

Smash (or Pulverize): The biotic creates a powerful mass effect field around the target which greatly increases gravity for an instant, dealing massive one-time damage to the enemy and slows him down for a brief period of time (due to immense physical pain and shock). The enemy is still able to move, use abilities and shoot, but slower and less accurate than usual.

*Defensive, best for Adepts:

Levitation (or Kinetics): The biotic as able to move objects trough space by altering their mass. The size and weight of the objects the player (or party member) is able to move depends on the dedicated skill points. At higher levels the biotic can freeze projectiles (missiles and rockets) mid-air and to move massive objects, like big crates.
    Can be used both defensively (to create artificial cover) or offensively in combination with Throw (to bombard the enemy with physical objects, even corpses and projectiles). Could also be used to reach rates containing items more easily.

Teleport (or Bend): Allows the biotic to instantly “shift” his position in space, like a ship jumping through a mass relay. Can only be used within very small distances, and could potentially deal small damage to own health. Best used to avoid charging krogan or missiles when caught in a tight space and can’t evade otherwise.

*Just my personal opinion how they fit into the game and character types. :)

4. Exceededgoku

Exceededgoku New Member

As it goes Mass Effect has pretty much covered all things needed for biotics... But I would have "Critical Shield" - pretty much a protective bubble surrounds you and your party leaving you invulnerable until the skill time runs out (first level would be for 2 seconds or something)

5. wollyka

wollyka New Member

"Fatal Attraction"
    The Biotic when used on a robotic , it will act like a giant magnet forcing all other robotics in the area to be attracted to it and eventually collide with it disabling them all :)

6. ydna7

ydna7 New Member

"Biotic kick"

If it hits a male character it will stun him for 3 seconds.

7. NAZ2222

NAZ2222 Active Member

80's Smell: This biotic will order the geth to dance the electric boogie till they run out of energy! AKA the Mass "Boogie" Effect! :) it works on Sovereign too!!

8. Somnambulator

Somnambulator l33t

Miller Time: inebriates all targets in affected cone, forcing them to drop their weapons and stumble around for the nearest toilet (or oil drum). Also may cause affected enemies and allies to open up more, possibly confessing crushes and the coercion of sexual desires.

9. cahwangun

cahwangun New Member

well my biotic would be "a spooky sight"

the enemy will sees us as a spooky ghost, and they'll run away from the battle in a great fear.

duration: 5 seconds
    it can only be used once..
    so use it wisely...lol

10. cahwangun

cahwangun New Member

here's another one: meteor shower

well, it cast meteor shower into enemies, giving a great damage to them..

duration: 5 seconds
    recharge: an hour

11. tryfusion

tryfusion New Member

"Blind Rage"
    This ability causes all enemies in a 15 yard range to attack eachother for a short period of time (8 seconds).
    Note: Ability only works on living creatures, any mechanical based creature will not be affected.

Period: 8 seconds.
    Recharge Time: 5 minutes.

Ability level 2.

"Unstoppable Anger"
    This ability causes all enemies in a 15 yard range to attack eachother for a short period of time (10 seconds).
    In addition to this effect enemies will also gain a 33% power increase (Counts for gun based weapons and all Biotics that deal damage) for the duration.
    Note: Ability only works on living creatures, any mechanical based creature will not be affected.

Period: 10 seconds.
    Recharge time: 7 minutes.

12. =CDU=Above

=CDU=Above New Member

"Buzz Kill"
    When administered, your enemy wants to do nothing more than sit around in bean bags all day eating dry Captain Crunch straight out of the box while watching the fluid motions of a Lava Lamp.

Duration: Like I said...all day.
    Recharge: None required.

13. darkneoseraphim

darkneoseraphim New Member

"Unnatural High"
    This, when used, causes the player to slow down everything around slightly. The player, in turn, is able to move at a faster speed. The side effect of this is that if possibly hit during its activation, the player takes a severe amount of damage.

Duration: 45 seconds
    Recharge: 8 minutes

14. Poene

Poene New Member

Fatal Attraction: Affected target attempts to become intimate with affected target's equipped weapon.

15. Poene

Poene New Member

Money Shot : Affected target(s) become temporarily blind with shame. Ability can only be learned by a male character.

16. NAZ2222

NAZ2222 Active Member

Love the bomb biotic: with this Sheppard will talk like Doctor Strangelove, when using the intimidate option when answering!! occasional irracional screams will unlock secret nazi weapons achiveiments :)

17. NAZ2222

NAZ2222 Active Member

Naz2222 biotic: this turian biotic sends me one of the HD4850 existent in the Normandy(they use them in the galaxy map by the way)! this card comes to me through DriverHeaven, because I helped to save the Universe against council orders!! and well deserved I might say!!

this one has no chance to win has it?:drool:

18. GeneralClaymore

GeneralClaymore Active Member

Instant upgrade" Use the power of biotics to instant change your hardware into upgrade thats more powerfull then the last"

MaxOverclock"Clap your hands to make your hardware go to any overclock instantly with lower temps without being damage and shorten"

19. GeneralClaymore

GeneralClaymore Active Member

Dancing Craze" Use the biotic located in your head to make a target dance the macarena,those who come within range of him laughs"

20. Hellfire29

Hellfire29 New Member

My Biotic would be the Dance of Doom. This Biotic would cause you to go into an uncontrollable Travolta-style disco dance which would make you more difficult to hit and cause some minor damage to anyone who you touched.
    It is impossible to shoot whilst in this mode as you can't dance and shoot at the same time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.