DH Competition: Win an OCZ 520w PSU / PC3200Plat Rev2/ DDR booster

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by HardwareHeaven, Sep 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

Thanks to those kind folks at OCZ Technologies we are able to give away a few of their wonderful products as prizes to three lucky Driverheaven members. Andy and Tony from OCZ post quite regularly on our forums helping members and they wanted to give some cool prizes away to you guys.

We will have THREE prizes to giveaway in this OCZ competition, the first prize is a

520w Powerstream powersupply we reviewed its smaller brother the 420w version a few months ago and these power supplies are some of the best in the business, be sure to check out the specifications on OCZ's site and in our review.

" I have used many power supplies in my time and many have buckled under the massive power drain of my high end main testing and gaming rig, the OCZ performed without a hiccup even under extreme and prolonged load conditions, it even held ground with the top end 520w Globalwin Sapphire which in itself is some feat. A wonderful touch are the LED voltage sensors which provide a clear indication of rail loads and any possible problems which may arise, along with the options to fix any forthcoming issues on the fly with easy to understand visual representations. The Powerstream is also futureproof with its support for BTX. Highly recommended and another first class product from the ever expanding OCZ."

The second prize is a Enhanced latency 3200 DDR Rev.2 one gigabyte kit.

For those of you having problems running new games like farcry or just needing some new memory this is a great kit to win.

The last prize is one of the very popular OCZ DDR booster diagnostic devices which we also reviewed a while ago.

"This device allows users to supply a cleaner power feed to their memory modules, which will result in more stable memory. Additionally the end user is now able to view memory module voltage with the digital LEDs on the DDR booster, allowing simple and inexpensive troubleshooting of their particular modules."

The competition rules are simple, if you have 10 forum posts just post in the thread with "I love OCZ" ONCE or something similarly flattering and on the 30th of November, three winners will be chosen from the thread at random and the prizes will be sent directly from OCZ technologies, which (Santa permitting) will reach you just in time for Christmas. A christmas treat from Driverheaven and OCZ ! Please note SPAMing the forum will not entitle you to enter.
    Staff are allowed to enter (except administration team).

Please remember, to visit OCZ technologies if you wish to learn about these or any other of their high quality products. You can also head to one of their preferred dealers such as newegg if you are in the United States or ebuyer if you are in the United Kingdom.

Special thanks to Andy and Tony from OCZ for arranging these competitions, im sure you will see them on our forums!

2. Asmoday

Asmoday Demonic

I Really Love OCZ!! :) :w00t:

Edit: This is awesome!! It seems that the OCZ reps really cares about the community :)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2004
  3. Vampyromaniac

Vampyromaniac confutatis maledictis

I love OCZ!!!
    they are teh rox0r!

great prizes!

4. skykat

skykat New Member

I love OCZ :D:D:D

^_^

5. CaptinSxb

CaptinSxb New Member

I love OCZ with all my soul.:)

6. >GSXR<mrbusa

>GSXR<mrbusa MY BIKE vvv

:w00t: I LOVE OCZ!!!! i will trade my wife and dog for an ocz power supply.i will throw in my kids if you give me free shipping:evil:

7. DH Geeks

DH Geeks New Member

I love OCZ :)

8. interspaced

interspaced New Member

I love OCZ

9. drakesteakn

drakesteakn boo!!!!

OCZ is the BEST!!!!

10. Boundzy

Boundzy Member

I Love OCZ!

11. riles9262

riles9262 Driverheaven brewmaster

I love OCZ!

Very much so!

12. No_Style

No_Style Styleless Wonder

OCZ iz teh r0x!!1one!

"I love OCZ!" :D

13. Counterfe1t

Counterfe1t New Member

I love OCZ with a rageful passion seee :mad: ok ok how about :drool: no? aww give me a break :sigh:

14. tastyweat

tastyweat Lurking

I love OCZ

15. Wounded Paw

Wounded Paw Crust-grind-punk bastard

I love OCZ

I love OCZ

I love OCZ

I love OCZ

:D

16. mike2h

mike2h New Member

ocz!ocz!ocz!...

I LOVE OCZ!!
    4sticks of 256 mb pc 4000 at 254 mhz & 3-3-3-5 timings. very fast, VERY stable.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2004
  17. jimmsta

jimmsta WINDOWS XP. YAY!

I love OCZ!!!

18. Pr()ZaC

Pr()ZaC New Member

I already tried the OCZ DDR booster and I was impressed, being my first OCZ product (besides PSUs).
    I don't know if I have 10 posts, if I'm gonna win or not, I'd just want to congratulate OCZ for their quality products.

I officially love OCZ! ;)

19. cypher_138

cypher_138 Watching 1984 unfold

I love OCZ and highly recomend their RAM and new PSU's.
    Their product is their passion.

It was interesting to watch the guys at xtremesystems pick Tony's brain when he announced the DDR Booster over there. Tony and Andy did a great job holding your own, among some of the worlds best over clockers.
    Another classic BigT moment was the Abit Max3 mod he discovered which fixed a known problem with that board. Watching that thread unfold increased my IQ by more than a few points.
    For those of you that don't know Tony is an enthusiast who was hired by OCZ a while back. He's made some major contributions such as modded BIOS, V-mods and an apparent drive to raise the bar. This move was similar to Swiftech hiring Bill Adams in many ways and is syn ominous with dedication to the community they serve. It also allows them to manufacture products on the cutting edge.
    Just like ATI you can find OCZ reps on many great forums in the trenches where it counts. It's great to see that OCZ will be here as well. This is a win win situation for everyone involved.

20. AndyOCZ

AndyOCZ OCZ Technology Guru

I thought you guys would like the prizes!! You are pretty awsome yourselves. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.