DH Feature Suggestion(s)

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Announcements' started by Cyan007, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyan007

Cyan007 New Member

I was just pondering this morning while sitting in front of my computer. As I'm planning to build a new system and in my line of work I'm not following the new hardware as much as I used to, I was looking to find the best hardware out there or close to the best for a reasonable price. I was thinking since DH is such a great site to find out information (especially about video cards), it would be nice to see a listing of the best video cards available for purchase in a sort of "rating" page that is kept up to date.

I can go to the site, find the best and more cost efficient cards out at the time and easily find the information I want as well as customer reviews / feedback. Technically I could go to Newegg and read the reviews of whatever card is out but it's just something I thought would be a nice feature.

Vikingod likes this.
  2. Vikingod

Vikingod Int'l Fish Liaison

It's a good idea. There are a lot of changes to DH being rolled out this year, so the guys are very busy right now. If it's something they see as being feasible, I'm sure it would be considered once time abides.

Thanks for the suggestion.

3. Mousey

Mousey HH's Official Rodent

Sounds like a good idea to me, but yeah as vikingod says, Z and the rest of the admins are busy doing some major updates for DH that should be applied this year.

4. Cyan007

Cyan007 New Member

Thanks for the information.

Edit: Oh and... HAPPY 1-YEAR ANNIVERSARY MOUSEY! Ha. Figured I'd throw that in.

5. Mousey

Mousey HH's Official Rodent

haha thanks :D
    didn't notice that myself actually

6. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

the only thing is that if it's user/public submitted ratings..... there will definitely be alot of "slide" reviews not baised on very accurate/informational/good results....

And of course there are the fanboys that'll push thier product and down the other...

good idea... but it's no different then what i see on the customer review pages of different retail store ssites...

7. Vikingod

Vikingod Int'l Fish Liaison

Thanks for the feedback guys, I'm going to close this thread and we'll see what comes later in the year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.