DH & GH Competition: Win a Zotac 8800GTX AMP! Edition

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by HardwareHeaven, Oct 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike2h

mike2h New Member

please give me the card so i can play nwn2. ty.

2. Iria

Iria New Member

I need this card because with my broadband down, I need something to do ... Crysis?

3. mike2h

mike2h New Member

:lol:

while i havent played dk in years, this card would definetly enhance that experience.

4. mike2h

mike2h New Member

:wtf::evil:
    i need it to play nwn2.

5. savo_x86

savo_x86 New Member

aw brother...people are going really low...and all this sad stories...I just want the card because I love computers and I love high end hardware but I could never afford anything that's even nearly high end...so, it's like this...I could trade a kidney for something like this...which would be kinda painful for me, and I really don't like pain...except maybe when it involves bed, handcuffs and hot, sexy girl...hmmmmmm :drool:...I'm a little bit off the subject...hmmmm :hmm:...aw yeah...as I was saying...I could sell some part of my body, or you could be kind enough and give me the card...please...

6. savo_x86

savo_x86 New Member

Ok...getting this card is like trying to convince a virgin to have sex with you...what you need is a lot of alcohol...so, can I interest you in a beer...or maybe something stronger...tequila is my weapon of choice ;)

7. savo_x86

savo_x86 New Member

And another thing, we all heard about new Intel 45nm processors and all that miniaturization and stuff…and we all know that in this industry smaller equals better. Now, if there was only a way to convince girls that SMALLER IS BETTER than all our problems would be solved…well, at least all mine problems :rofl: aw yeah...I need that card so I can get my...ammmm...[FONT=&quot]self-esteem UP :p[/FONT]

8. Iria

Iria New Member

I need this card because with my broadband down, I need something to do ... Crysis?

9. revenger222

revenger222 New Member

Please consider the following...

Yes! I have finally found a chance to get that card of all cards! I have been thinking a lot about what to write so I can get this Zotac 8800GTX AMP. Well unfortunately there are so many possible things to say. Heres my view on it...
    I REALLLY PLEASE REALLY NEED THIS CARD, heres my side of the story

Where I am, it is impossible to pay for any sort of upgrades for my computer, I dont have the money or the convincing power to convince my parents to buy this wonderful 8800 GTX, but its alright, I am here to win this card and this card is my chance.

I have gone through a 7300 LE, a 7900 gt, and an 8600 gt, and I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING, even volt modding, yes thats right... burning metal onto a card, just to get higher clocks and speeds, and no I DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR an 8800, And you wanna hear the funny thing.... I have won my 7900 gt, and my 8600 gt from online promotions, yes because that's the truth, I REALLY CAN"T AFFORD ANY CARDS, and here i am modding my cards in any way to get the best gaming out of them...check this pictures out, maybe then youlll see what i mean...

The online promotions from where I have won my previous cards were from the XFX "30 days, 30 cards" giveaway and the Gigabyte "Ultra ultimate durable motherboard contest" where i won for inviting the most friends to the contest...

Now please, dont just ignore this post as someone who is joking around here and posting crap just because they feel bored, NO I AM IN NEED OF THIS CARD. I CANT STAND HAVING TO MOD AND MOD AND MOD MY GRAPHICS CARDS, I would really appreciate having this Zotac 8800 gtx AMP so I WONT EVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MODDING EVER AGAIN! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I can post as many pictures for proof of how sad I am when it comes to desperately getting the perfect speeds... let me be the winner
    I am only a sophomore at high school and there is NO WAY ill ever be able to buy one of these 8800's, like i said, and im saying it again because I am really really wanting to win this card, and because i can't afford one, I have to go online and try to win them! just this last one... this last graphic card to win online... this Zotac 8800 gtx, this card belongs to me!... please this last win for me to have, to finally eliminate a hassle of modding and volt modding....I NEED TO WIN THIS CARD!!!!!!!AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! i dont konw how to explain any more but please please please, understand......

I have to use a stupid fan on the side of my comp to cool things down because of my overclocks, the overclocks that arent even helping at all, with an 8800 from Zotac, I wont ever need to hassle with any of this....

Im even sacrificing bed time right now for school writing this so I can win and for you to understand how i need this card....
    ONCE AGAIN, I AM SICK AND TIRED OF TRYING TO OVERCLOCK AND VOLT OVERCLOCK CARDS JUST TO GET THAT PERFECT 8800 GTX FEELING! PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I NEED THIS CARD AM IN NO WAY GOING TO BE ABLE TO BUY ONE...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. mike2h

mike2h New Member

well thaty post totally fkd up viewing this thread;)
    & i still need the card to play cod4.

11. mike2h

mike2h New Member

i would like my card now please. because of nwn2 poor coding i need the extra muscle to play it at max. so please expedite shipment.

12. Iria

Iria New Member

I need this card because with my broadband down, I need something to do ... COD4?

13. zachig

zachig New Member

I need this card as my ASUS P5N-E mobo has just died (Serisouly :sigh:)!!! And I need something to make me happy...:D

Oh...and revenger222, it would be better if you can make you pictures smaller...:rolleyes:

14. Vikingod

Vikingod Int'l Fish Liaison

15. Vikingod

Vikingod Int'l Fish Liaison

I need this card to play Gears of War, because after three days of standing in line, in the rain, fending for my life, at my local Best Buy I saved $2.50 on a mouse pad with a picture of Elvis on it, and without the Zotac 8800GTX AMP! Edition, my efforts would be in vain.

16. mike2h

mike2h New Member

lol. give me this card just so viking doesnt get. that is to pathetic:).
    plus i need it for crysis.

17. Iria

Iria New Member

I need this card because with my broadband down, I need something to do ... COD4?

18. mike2h

mike2h New Member

i need this card so i can kick a certain persons butt in cod4.
    :w00t:

19. pLaSmA_dEmOn

pLaSmA_dEmOn New Member

I really need this card because its been days since Ive been able to play a computer game. All of you people at least have a video card in your computer which enables you to play at least something. I have nothing!! I cant use it without a video card. :(
    Id really appreciate it if I won this card so can I play my games again...

20. Iria

Iria New Member

Good, I see mike2h is moving on to others besides me ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.