DH Review: Enermax 535W All-In-One

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by HardwareHeaven, Jul 3, 2005.

1. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

Based on the results of our testing to say the Enermax 535w All In One has strong +12 and +5v performance would be a complete understatement. The figures shown are actually the highest we have seen achieved by a PSU to date. This includes the higher spec 600w models previously tested. Throughout the testing period there was not one stage where the Enermax unit dropped below +12v, generally maintaining a voltage of 12.16 or above and the +5v results never wavered from 5.107v. These results are spectacular and indicate complete stability within the unit.

read the review here

[​IMG]

2. Dom

Dom New Member

No one is better than Enermax when it comes to PSUs - no one.

3. Sandok

Sandok New Member

Woah... Your gonna get alot of replies from OCZ, Antec, Ultra, HIPER fans ;)

4. Nuke209

Nuke209 New Member

I'm not gonna say Enermax is best, but there are others out there that work just as well, I use Antec, no problems ever, and really really stable

5. Stop It

Stop It HHs' Resident Kitty Lover

Very nice review. and a very nice unit, but I think it highlights how good my OEM PSU is, Its a 400Watt unit that came with a £32 (Yes thats £32, or about $50) case, and the thing has really decent ampage (Ill edit this post when I next find them), is nearly silent, and the Voltages are really Quite steady (My MSI PC Alert utility show the 12v+ @ 12.06-12.18, the 5v+ @ 4.84-4.87, and 3.3v+ @ 3.28 steady).

But anyway, that PSU is probably perfect for high-end systems to stay rock stable, and if you spend nearly £2,000 for a PC, its only natural to get a PSU that suits it, nice review Veridan3 :)

6. riles9262

riles9262 Driverheaven brewmaster

My enermax 350w has been gold for me. My voltages have always been spot on with it. Now my old generic one on the other hand...

7. swimtech

swimtech Well-Known Member

That is one tough beastie of a supply (running all the components in the backround while doing the application- excellent!) - if I can, I'm putting it (or its updated model) in the system I build for myself.

Great review gentlemen, and thanks!

8. kelticknight

kelticknight DriverHeaven Knight

liked the 600 watt enermax,same results stable and good performance,only thing l didn't like was the leads are not sleeved,the a short sleeve about 3'' long only.would buy the 600 watt only for that