DH Review: Flexiglow Cyber Snipa Game and Mouse pads

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by Alex, Aug 23, 2005.

1. Alex

Alex Driverheaven Lover

Andy's latest review gave him the chance to take a look at Flexiglow's Cyber Snipa game and mouse pads for the PC!

"With an incredible amount of First Person Shooter games available for the PC today, gamers everywhere have been stuck with the standard bulky keyboard in order to maneuver around the battlefield. Thanks to Flexiglow, there is finally a solution with a sleek and effective design. The Cyber Snipa from Flexiglow is a game pad specifically created for FPS games. It contains the most vital keys to gameplay in a relatively small area to increase your gaming performance significantly."

[​IMG]

Read it here.

2. ReDGuiTaR

ReDGuiTaR New Member

How about BF2 .. there is so many keys that need to be assign in this game ...??? Did you tried it ?

3. daedal

daedal Uber Coffee Drinker

Sounds interesting, although pretty expensive.

4. cheese_thief

cheese_thief New Member

I really like my Belkin Nostromo Speedpad n52. The onlt things that could be improved would be to add a button where control would be (the have one for Alt, which works pretty well as a substitute), and a bank of numbers.

5. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

I have one of those myself, great little gadget, actually havent used it for quite some time, worked very well in FPS.

6. Vesper

Vesper Ex-Review Monkey

This game pad works ok for games like BF2, there are enough keys to maneuver around the battlefield fine, but you'll have to remap some keys if you issue a lot of team commands. Also, by default the parachute key is '9', and unfortunately the cyber snipa only has 7 numbers, so after jumping out of a helicopter I had to learn about this the hard way :lol:

7. AttroPheed

AttroPheed New Member

I bought one of those. It finally found service keeping dust off of an oddshaped section of shelf in my closet. It doesn't suck or anthing I just didn't have room for it on my smallish desk and I lacked the discipline to use it instead of my keyboard.

8. pr0digal jenius

pr0digal jenius Delete Me

looks like a riced out nostromo, yes.....

but if it works well, who cares :p

9. dragonfist22

dragonfist22 New Member

I have one of these and I find it very good except for a couple of points. The thumb buttons are sticky so they don't work out very well for <space> or <jump> buttons. Really, that is my only gripe. I don't think it is my model either as I had the same trouble with the n51. Not sure why all the other buttons are fine and these two are sticky, but it is the way it is.

Would also wish that the D-pad was a small analog instead, but it works fine as it is and I tend to use it instead of the thumb buttons.