DHzer0point 0.68

Discussion in 'AMD Graphics Cards' started by PoopyTheJ, Aug 27, 2006.

1. pr0digal jenius

pr0digal jenius Delete Me

installing from device manager isntalls the tweaks, so long as you isntall the drivers by telling it "you have a disk" and choosing the .INF file from the DHZP folder

2. Soulja

Soulja Member

That is right no Opngl game works if i install the drivers through setup so i presume that no opengl drivers where installed but if i go and install them through device manager everything works again. This also happend with my previous radeon 9800 and now with my x1900 and yes i used driver cleaner first to clean driver.cab and then to clean all the ati files. I susspect that my mobo is causing something so that all the drivers dont get installed through setup. Although everything works fine if do it manualy and the last thing i want to do is to reinstall windows just to fix this, im a little puzzled with this problem:confused:

3. fobis

fobis New Member

Okay, so I'm having a beta tester check it out, but I think it might just be the game because I heard about some major crashing bugs with the original release of the game, so it might've carried over to the demo. I'll let you know if anything new comes in.

4. kelston

kelston Active Member

Having some wonky texture issues in World of Warcraft with Zeropoint.

MSPaint is really bad at saving jpgs but i'll put up comparison screenshots with circles on the broken textures so you have some idea of what you're looking for.

Broken textures, with Zeropoint, the areas you're looking at are circled in red:

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/8737/textures2xp3.jpg

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/1102/textures41zg7.jpg

What they should look like, using Catalyst 6.8:

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/6386/textures3uk3.jpg

With Zeropoints, it looks like it chooses to randomly make parts of the texture blurry or gone (black instead of silver). The textures, for reference, should all be smooth with no breaks and of a single color rather than varying.

I'm also getting some general world texture issues but it's nearly impossible to screenshot since it's the flickering texture issue despite having VSync on.

Installed the standard style with uninstall via Control Panel, restart in Safe Mode for Driver Cleaner Pro, restart with network cable unplugged to prevent Windows autoupdate stuff. Install went without a hitch.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2006
  5. Thorgred

Thorgred New Member

is the x1300xt included yet? it isnt in the official catalyst ones

PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_71CE&SUBSYS_0840174B&REV_00\4&204B8D4B&0&0010
    secondary PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_71EE&SUBSYS_0841174B&REV_00\4&204B8D4B&0&0110

6. sonanth

sonanth New Member

OMG
    I need some SERIOUS help!! I have no idea to fix whatever i did, but i can tell you what I've done.
    Downloaded 0.68, and DriverCleaner. Previously had some really old Omega drivers. Followed instructions for cleaner, installed .68. Everything was fine. But, I couldn't play anything on Steam. No counterstrike whatsoever.
    I had read that anything using opengl didn't work...so i uninstalled everything again using cleaners intructions.
    Installed the newest omega drivers...rebooted and got the blue screen which automatically reboots for me.

So...I figured that i;ll just suck it up, uninstall the new ones and reinstall the older Omega drivers i had. So...I used driver cleaner again. And now....

My poor laptop won't even boot in safe mode, or use the last good settings config...it just keeps rebooting to no end. Im writing this on a computer at work on a boat in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico with the SLOWEST connection i've ever been on.

And I don't know how to fix what i;ve done. Someone plz help me, im desperate.
    Puter is:
    HP Pavilion zv5000
    Pent 4 3.0ghz w/HT
    1g ram
    128mb ATI Radeon 9000/9100 IGP vid

Plz help

7. bobbytomorow

bobbytomorow Banned

K I just installed these for my first time and I got a cpl of noob questions. First should I disable the tray icon(cli.exe)? Or is it essential to keep on to preserve ccc settings? Also about the ati2evxx proccess that runs in the background (2 of em) should i disable these or will that effect anything? Thanks in advace, and thanks for your hard work with these drivers. Cheers.

8. jula182

jula182 New Member

i think some of your file has a problem with old graphic card such as Radeon 9250.
    I think "ati3duag.dll" is the main problem. I figured it out after replace it with old file.
    I hope you will fix it..

9. pr0digal jenius

kelston...sounds like a negative LOD bias issue you're having...i'll see what I can figure out, but clamping it may end up being the only option.

thorgred...I'll check, and if not, see if we can't get it in the upcoming 6.9 set

sonanth...I dunno what to tell you if it won't even boot into safe mode...that may mean you somehow killed your VGA driver set? try removing the battery and power source for 3 minutes...then, while it's still removed...press the power button...then plug it all back up and boot...that MAY help...may not :(

bobbytomorrow...as far as I know [it's been quite soem tiem since I personally had an ATi card] CLI.exe is a convenience, nto a requirement, and the 2 ati2evxx processes are a hotkey poller, and some sort of prefetch type deal for CCC, and neither is necessary either.

jula182...i'll pass that on and have it looked at, thanks :)

10. bobbytomorow

bobbytomorow Banned

k cheers mate:)

But do I need any of those extensoins enabled to preserve settings such as overclocks and such I wonder?

11. pr0digal jenius

you shouldn't...but hey...only one way to find out :evil:

12. bobbytomorow

bobbytomorow Banned

Yeah lol I shouldnt be such a coward =(

13. sonanth

sonanth New Member

Well, i've decided that the only way to fix my problem is to put in a windows restore disc. Only thing is, i don't have one here with me so...

Unless anyone else has thought of a way to help me, thats what I'll do.

14. jula182

jula182 New Member

some of the tweaking from the driver may not compatible with your system.....i've got the same problem after i tweak it myself....

15. jula182

jula182 New Member

To Sykoza,
    some of the tweaking from the driver may not compatible with your graphic card..............
    i've got the same problem after i tweak the official ati driver myself

16. jula182

jula182 New Member

I need someone to test my ATI modified driver and give some comment about it....;)
    I think this driver can support older card....:D

17. mike2h

mike2h New Member

u should make ur own thread. probaly woulf have better luck.

18. Bonez413

Bonez413 New Member

New to this forum but since I tryed the last release of DHzerOpoint then switched to the new Omegas when they came out, and am now giving these new drivers a run. I figured I would state my findings.

I liked the previous DHzer drivers but Omegas were my favs so when the 6.9 Omega came out I switched to those.

With Omega 6.9 installed my max o/c was 510/550. (I always use ATITool just to find my max speeds, I like their 3D tester better than ATT) At those speeds ATI Tray Tools bench program scored me at 4137.42. This is with all 3D setting standard and advanced right were Omega has them default.

Done complete uninstall of Omegas/ATT, ran Driver Cleaner, etc, etc.

Installed the new DHzer drivers (without CCC), installed ATI Tray Tools. Set my clocks to previous max speeds 510/550, and left all the additional options that the DHzer drivers standard and advanced have enabled by default just how they were. Benched with ATT and scored 4140.21, I know thats only ~3 points higher but that is also with alot more tweaks enabled that Omegas didn't have.

Also then opened up ATI Tool and my new current stable speeds are 520/560. With a ATT bench of 4195.01 and my card doesn't break a sweet. Max 46*C full load.

Don't know if this means a whole lot, not sure how reliable ATT benching is, and I have nowhere near the comp smarts and understandings that alot of you have, but for me I feel this drivers are a vast improvment over the Omegas in speed, quality, O/Cing capabilities.

Get job DHzer team, I think my favorite modded video drivers have changed. Keep up the good work and your alt CP idea sounds interesting.

19. pr0digal jenius

glad you like em man :)

20. Kiten

Kiten New Member

There are some mistakes.
    Official drivers don't supported the series after Radeon 9500 from Catalyst 6.6.
    So it cannot say ALL ... Mobile supported.

It's a shame I cannot update my ATI Mobility 9000 driver anymore...