DHzer0point 0.8466

Discussion in 'NVIDIA Graphics Cards' started by PoopyTheJ, Jun 27, 2006.

1. PoopyTheJ

PoopyTheJ New Member

DHzer0point 0.8466

We decided to release an "older" set due to the recurring issues with the 90 series drivers. Overall stability and performance were the best with these drivers so we're releasing them for your pleasure.
    -DHzer0point IQ, Color and Texture optimizations
    -Further OGL optimizations
    -Pixel and vertex shader improvements
    -Texture fill and multitextuiong improvements
    -Bumpmapping, Displacement maping improvements
    -Shadow rendering improvements
    -DHzer0point Purevideo tweaks
    -SLI compatibilty
    -Universal driver architecture, set the quality slider where you want for performance and quality.

Grab yours at www.driverheavendownloads.net !

2. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

please discuss the drivers in this thread. thanks.

3. Cba - Andy

Cba - Andy Got milk?

xp64 gets left out any plans for it soon guys :D need a beta tester or that am here lol

4. calidan

calidan Frozen in Carbonite

Are the GeForce Go Series supported? I have a GeForce Go 7900 GS.

5. freedr

freedr New Member

Can I change the Performance & Quality Settings or should I just use settings that came installed because it was optimized better that way?

6. fobis

fobis New Member

Yes, that card is supported.

Change it to whatever you'd like. It's really just your personal preference.

7. mike2h

mike2h New Member

thx!!!

8. ExitiosuS

ExitiosuS Simian Masterpiece!

Blah, for some reason when I installed these drivers on my GeForceGO6600 I got a BSOD from the miniNV4(I think that's what it was called) driver, or something or other.

I had to reformat anyways, so I didn't care too much in the end. lol

But yeah, if you need more technical data on it, assuming you can't reproduce it, I can try (on my fresh machine nooo!) to reproduce it by once again going to that version and see what the outcome is.

9. medeni73

medeni73 New Member

Maybe I'm missing something but I do not get NView Display Settings menu at all where I can set Clone or Single display mode (for seeing on TV for example) :(
    That menu is completely gone and I'm by default in Clone mode but picture on TV is black/white (that I fix with Video Output format --> Composite Video-Out)
    how can I access this menu again??? Is it replaced by some other menus or what?

BTW - I'm using WinXp Pro SP2 and Nvidia 6800GT (AGP)

10. gurdian

gurdian New Member

i need that page too

i need to set 1:1 scaling for my dell 2407 or those 1600x1200 games will be stretched.

11. n1k

n1k New Member

Universal driver architecture, set the quality slider where you want for performance and quality. How come during the installation I did not encounter any options like that ? :confused:

12. knyz

knyz Author Spirit Drivers

PoopyThej (pm for help the driver) :D

13. HardwareHeaven

Mon Français n'est pas aussi bon mais si tout va bien vous pouvez comprendre. merci de votre P.M., im dhzer0point sûr voudrait votre aide, je cependant ne modifie pas les conducteurs, le poopythej fait cela, ainsi vous devriez parler lui, ou au blackboost. Envoyez-leur un message privé avec un lien à ce fil. si vous avez besoin d'aide leur parlant me faites savoir et j'aiderai. Merci et j'espère que vous allez bien.

To everyone one else reading this, I apologise for slipping into (not great) french (been awhile), but knyz is primarily a french speaker. he is basically asking to help dhzer0point if needed, as he did in PM.

Thanks.

14. knyz

Ok zardon, thank you, scuse me for my english, i'm not very good and but good i try to learn :)
    Concerning what you to say ! No problem, J'espère que vous allez bien aussi zardon :), depuis le temps

15. HardwareHeaven

Je suis bon vous remercie. Je suis confus cependant, il dit-vous dans votre signature que vous travaillez au conducteur d'esprit encore, n'allez-vous pas faire ceci ? Je suis sûr que les types aimeront votre aide avec le zeropoint d'ailleurs, gentil de toi d'offrir. Bien que poopy n'est pas autour de beaucoup en retard, vous pourriez être meilleur obtenir en contact avec le blackboost ou les fobis pour une causerie d'abord.

désolé pour mon pauvre Français, j'ai besoin pratique encore !

16. knyz

No problem zardon, your french correct ;) , no my driver me :p , i to speak about it on another site, i prefer to work with other person, because now i dont have time for my driver :)

17. medeni73

medeni73 New Member

Can someone from creators answer my question please? It seems that I'm not the only one who have this problem. I really like dhzero drivers but I cant use them now cos of NView menu that is missing somehow :(
    Thanx in advance

18. Kortaben

Kortaben New Member

I also have this problem with the new driver, now I'm back with v84.43.

Fujitsu-Siemens 3438G
    GeForce GO 6800 (NV41)
    Windows XP Home
    1GB RAM

Last edited: Jul 3, 2006
  19. TheBlackCat

TheBlackCat New Member

I am having the same problem. I am running a GeForce 4 4200 Go. It worked fine with the 84.43 driver set, but now I have no way to change which 2 monitors I want to use. I currently have "4" monitors, my built-in laptop display, a TV out, and VGA and DVI both connected to the same LCD monitor (VGA as a backup since the cable came free with the monitor). It somehow defaulted to using the laptop display and VGA out for the LCD, which was normal for previous driver upgrades. However, I cannot change it to DVI or TV-Out. It still displays "Samsung Syncmaster (1 of 2)" ("1 of 2" being the VGA connector, "2 of 2" being DVI), but no way to access the "2 of 2" I usually use.

20. PoopyTheJ

PoopyTheJ New Member

Sorry I haven't responded I was at my sisters wedding and my mobo has died from a bad flash so my only access is at work. I will have the nview issue fixed ASAP. Also the performance option is in the control panel not during install. I will be around now during the week. Knyz sorry I haven't gotten back to you. We'll talk.