DHzer0point 8184 Released

Discussion in 'NVIDIA Graphics Cards' started by PoopyTheJ, Oct 14, 2005.

1. trodas

trodas fanless WC Opty 3GHz

PoopyTheJ - thanks, good to know this :D

Necrosis - dunno? Maybe they did not like me? :confused: And Im strong W2k user as well, so... :confused: Not to mention AXP nForce2 + 6800GT clocked to over Ultra clocks... I don't know if I really could be any help... It is not up to me anyway. I think that if they feel that I could be help, they could give me a PM or something? Dunno.

And now I have serious problem with NFS Most Wanted. v1.3 and Car Reflection. Low or high don't matter as long, as update rate settings are other that ZERO. Then the game took sometime like a minute to draw certain frame. In short, the game is useless this way. Also world reflection cause it. Combination of both is overkill :rofl:

Now - witch drivers fix it? DHZ 81.84 sure aren't good for this game :oops: So, witch ones are? Does the 76.44 witch I like much work better there? :confused:

2. pr0digal jenius

pr0digal jenius Delete Me

Try the stock 81.84 and see if they are any better...it could be you need to look at one of the newer nvidia sets for the game, although I haven't had any issues with it on my 6800GT

3. startx

startx DriverHeaven Pioneer

hi, I have recently installed this new driver and im having problem changing Resolution with Flight Simulator... It always stays in 800x600... and I cant add the anti-alias, and some other options... While using a standard driver, I can change the setting.... please help... This happen while playing ... Flight simulator 2004 and Microsoft Freelancer game.

4. trodas

trodas fanless WC Opty 3GHz

pr0digal jenius - sorry for big delay, my machine died on me and this could be (the NFS MW problems) also related to it. (the caps powering AGP slot simply blown-out on me, for more info including pics of blown-out caps, see there: http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1345&page=2 Okay, I dubt you care, but please disregard this bugreport)

Unfortunately I have far more serious one to do. As I hope to install the same zeropoints 81.84 on replacement (crap - see this: http://ax2.old-cans.com/s.php?p=badthingshappens&id=149&c=8&d=1&v=v2 ) machine with the same GFX card yet on WinXP SP1.0A, I ended up with very discomforting situation. 100Hz refresh is NOT possible to set. 85Hz (witch my eyes did not like) are possible, or 120Hz (witch the monitor can't handle, up to 117 only).
    I using either my own driver for the monitor, or windows one.

And then the worsest part - the same stuff happens when I use 76.44 zeropoints. I notmally can't spot this, as I run on W2k and despise the XP crap, however now I has to report it, as it drive me back to the orginal nVidia drivers.
    Sorry, can't withstand 85Hz, not for a few minutes, no way.

My monitor driver file:

And interesting thing - even when I edited the Vsync range 30.0-96.0 and the refresh rate 50.0-160.0 to higher values, it did not change.
    Not to mention it worked flawlessly on W2k.
    I have absolutely no idea what caused it, but I hate this bug very much, because in the original nVidia drivers aren't anymore option to disable the VMR for overlay and with enabled VMR, the colors are washed-out and ughly, and even in movies I see the redraw of the screen, witch SUXXXX entierly and very badly :(