DHzer0point .8360 Released!

Discussion in 'NVIDIA Graphics Cards' started by mike2h, Mar 1, 2006.

1. JohnnyNguy3n

JohnnyNguy3n New Member

nope, doesnt work for me but i know wat ur talking about ><

2. fobis

fobis New Member

That's really weird. Have you tried other programs like RivaTuner or RefreshForce?
    Let me know if those work,
    -fobis

3. JohnnyNguy3n

JohnnyNguy3n New Member

those work but it always changes the sensitivity feel not like the o.c with nvidia.

4. fobis

fobis New Member

What do you mean, JohnnyNguy3n? Sensitivity feel? I was just suggesting those two programs to add custom resolution settings... Sorry if I'm misunderstanding here...

5. djustice

djustice New Member

a couple of questions:

- i noticed a folder in dhzeropoint install folder called : ColorBoost, is this autoinstalled while installing the displaydriver or is it something you can choose to install after?

- as for the HL2 Autoexec file: is it included in the driver package? i can't seem to find it :confused:

6. fobis

fobis New Member

The ColorBoost thing is auto-installed. Don't worry about it. ;)
    As far as I know, this set didn't come with any autoexec files for games, sorry.

7. djustice

djustice New Member

thanks for the reply, noted some extra image quality on GF 7800 GT with these drivers

8. JohnnyNguy3n

JohnnyNguy3n New Member

if i use the refresh rate o/c from nvidia and play like counter-strike my sensensitivity is default from like windows or is the same. When I use those programs and play the game the default sensitivity is too fast.

9. PoopyTheJ

PoopyTheJ New Member

Sensitivity, mouse sensitivity?

Glad you liked them djustice, the colorboost is a quick vb script that runs at startup, adjusting your color setting for optimal image quality. When you uninstall the DHzer0point drivers it goes away. the script executes and then is gone taking no memory space or processor time after bootup, just makes some sdjustemnts and closes.

10. Madgoat1979

Madgoat1979 VTX NuTz!!!

awsome! Simply awsome...

I've been having trouble getting this crappy 9550 to run anything over 30fps.

These drivers are giving me a boost that No other driver has been able to come close to.

Cool thing about it, I actually have head room for eye candy. I've been running GW will maxed Q and 2x anti and 4x Anio. (have to run minimum of 4x anio otherwise you get odd little jitters in the textures.) :hmm:

Right on! Thx for the awsome drivers guys! Now i can wait a little longer to buy that next card... (Waiting for the 6800GS AGP to come down out of the 200 range :bleh:)

MG

11. PoopyTheJ

PoopyTheJ New Member

Great to hear Madgoat, we try and optimize for all cards and since most of our beta testers have 6x series or higher cards it can be hard to make sure we've got the earlier versions covered. We'll keep putting them out so you can save some dough ;)

12. shteve

shteve New Member

Wow, these must be good if a modded nVidia driver can make an ATI 9550 perform well!

13. fiftyone

fiftyone Teh ruel of u.

are these compatible with Geforce Go 7800 GTX on a sager notebook?

14. fobis

fobis New Member

Madgoat, are you referring to the DHzp ATi 6.2 or the DHzp NV 83.60? The latter shouldn't work with a Radeon 9550... So maybe you just posted in the wrong thread? lol

15. PoopyTheJ

PoopyTheJ New Member

Lol, I missed that, yeah that should have been posted in the ATI section Madgoat ;)

16. StatiK

StatiK New Member

i don't want to scare anyone away from the drivers but it seems I lost a bit of preformance with these drivers. I play quake3,quake4, CS:Source, and WoW and they all suffered fps losage.

My Spec:
    P4 3.4GHz w/ HT
    eVGA 7800GS
    1GB DDR400
    MSI mainboard

I used drivercleaner to remove my previous drivers and all so im not sure what was wrong.
    Quake 3 was running a max 60fps....nothing should have been capping it either i checked everything there is there. CS:Source was real boggy in situations with like 15-(minus)-fps and WoW was running considerably low fps.

I went back to the latest forceware and all is good. Maybe I'll give you guys a try agian later on :).

17. PoopyTheJ

PoopyTheJ New Member

huh, that's odd, these are built for HT/MT situations and we hadn't seen that kind of performance loss in beta testing, a minor hit to be sure to increasing some IQ settings but nothing too severe, we'll continue to look at it though, thanks for the feedback.

18. PoopyTheJ

PoopyTheJ New Member

fiftyone I missed your post, I believe they are, I think the DevID is in there although it may not be named correctly, if it's not named correctly let me know your Dev ID so I can get it renamed in the next set.

19. StatiK

StatiK New Member

Actually, It may have not been you drivers. Something happend earlier, i turned on my pc and it was booting into windows and it went to a black screen then my lcd said there was an invalid connection or something like that, so I contacted eVGA.

I read there forums and it seems like there are others having problems aswell.

You guys know of any software that will test a video card for defects or similar?

20. fobis

fobis New Member

Hmm, there's probably not any programs that do that. Like I said in your other thread, you may have to RMA your card for a newer revision.