DHzer0point ForceWare 0.9291

Discussion in 'NVIDIA Graphics Cards' started by HardwareHeaven, Oct 11, 2006.

1. DiZaRkY

DiZaRkY New Member

well i just installed this over the newest official nvidia driver, always loved these drivers, and been waitin' awhile for this, but after cleaning the old driver in safe and installing this one, i seem to be getting some weird texture glitches in my games. The Sims 2 and CS:S mainly. Those are just the most noticable ones. Been playing DoD:S and Dystopia, but havn't notied anything there. Mainly the floor textures look... fuzzy i guess would be the best way to explain. I guess they look more out of sync, and there sorta move around. I dunno, it's weird, but didn't have this problem with then nvidia official driver. Any help would be appreciated.

2. jakethegamer

jakethegamer New Member

I dont know if anybody else has the same problem that I am having, but my computer keeps defaulting to 1024 x 768 16 bit colors even if I change it and save it. This didnt happen till I installed the new version of the DHzer0point drivers. Any ideas on how to fix this would be most appreciated.

3. BWX

BWX get out and ride

Sounds like a GFX setting in the drivers that has been set to default...

default for NV drivers = crappy IQ in some games.

4. DiZaRkY

DiZaRkY New Member

any way to figure out what it is? maybe reinstall driver?

5. petri1

petri1 New Member

i have a question when i use nvidias pure video decoder and Powerdvd it is all screwed up i can´t use any hardware stuff at all if do it get´s messed up like when a card is too overclocked mine isn´t oc´ed and never will it be i run it at the default speeds that smart doctor shows.

so why is it that powerdvd and windvd have problems using pure video?

is it only for media player?

anyone else experience this?

6. Xii

Xii More than a number.

I get a BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD stop error too but mine happens when I attempt to open movies (wmv, mpg, etc.) Usually it happens after I've opened a few in a row. I've gone back to the previous DHzer0point set and everything is dandy. :sigh:

7. Vikingod

Vikingod Int'l Fish Liaison

It should be supported on those media players, it lists powerdvd on the website as being supported.

8. pr0digal jenius

pr0digal jenius Delete Me

this bad pool header thing is odd.

I alt-tabbed out of NFS:MW and back in for about 5 minutes last night and all that happened was the game eventually locked up and the audio got caught in infinite loop mode for a second, then went back to normal.

I'll look around and see if I can't find out exactly what that error MEANS and go from there to see about fixing it :)

9. LordofDoom

LordofDoom New Member

Actually I mentioned this earlier and cautioned those who play CSS to fix their control pannel settings because of this exact problem :dead:

-Satan

10. OmegaRED

OmegaRED Relapsed Gamer

I gave up on these drivers cause of the blue screens from after or during videos it just got too annoying. I'll check out the next version cause I liked the quality/performance in the games I tried.

11. SFOSOK

SFOSOK 939 Goin Strong

Make sure all of you uninstall your original drivers and use Drivercleaner in safemode. Then restart your computer and install the new drivers.

12. petri1

petri1 New Member

well if i have a nforce mainboard and a nvidia gfx wicj nvidia should i use in DC i thas one named only Nvidia and one is Nforce i am a bit unsure on that point

13. fadil

fadil New Member

i cant install the 0.9291 on my asus geforce 2 ultra. It keeps rebooting during installation. please help.

14. Carni4

Carni4 New Member

I lost 700 points in 3dmark 2005.

I guess ill upgrade back to 96.89 :)

15. mrestine

mrestine New Member

I didn't see all of this answered, particularly the part about seclecting either "SLI" or "Single GPU" during the setup, so I'm going to bump it. I have an MSI 7950gx2 as well. I selected "SLI", but I'm not sure that was the proper choice and need the same advice as David does.

Also, I noticed that on all versions of nVida's driver for these gx2 cards that there is a setting in the "Global Settings" tab of the "Manage 3D Settings" section in the new nVidia control panel for "Hardware Acceleration". The default for the gx2 is always "Multiple display performance mode". Is this right? If I only have one display (...and I do, a Viewsonic VX922...), then shouldn't the correct selection be "Single display performance mode"? Does this really even matter?

Thanx in advance.

Mike

16. XxPESAxX

XxPESAxX New Member

BTW...

I'm currently back usging the 91.47's No errors at all to date, and are running fine *4 days so far, installed from a clean format*.

Whilst i love DHZ's ill have to keep with these till the issue is fixed.

Thanks for the support given,

David.

17. LordofDoom

LordofDoom New Member

Anyone have any problem overclocking? I want to know before I overclock my card again.

18. SFOSOK

SFOSOK 939 Goin Strong

No problems here. Just to be safe though if your worried do it slowly and test it each time. As far as I know there shouldn't be any problems overclocking though.

19. LordofDoom

LordofDoom New Member

Just tried it. There's no slider for overclocking, and rivatuner doesn't detect overclocking. Odd that there'd be no bar or setting to change at all versus just not working...

20. LordofDoom

LordofDoom New Member

Nevermind, DL'd Rivatuner 16.1 and it fixed the problem, IDK why.