DHzer0point Nvidia 0.7803 Released!

Discussion in 'NVIDIA Graphics Cards' started by PoopyTheJ, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Scooper

Scooper -=[DHzer0point Team]=-

Yes, I'm setting the slider to High Quality with the official sets.

AA - App Controlled
    AF - App Controlled
    Image Settings - High Quality
    V-Sync - off
    TSAA - Super-Sampling

BF2 settings maxxed @ 1600x1200

When I tested the DHzer0point set (as per our PM conversation) I started maxxed, tested, then backed down one setting one notch in nV-CP... starting with TSAA, restarted BF2 and tested, backed another setting one step, tested - etc etc

Waddaya mean "so all the optimzations are off"?

Tested out the batch file tweak and instead of vicious lag I froze solid. Had to do a hard reset. :bleh:

PoopyTheJ, I replied to your PM last night. Lookin forward to hearing back soon.

2. PoopyTheJ

PoopyTheJ New Member

oh on guru. get in touch with me on AIM/MSN if you have it I'll reply to your pm here....

3. tom942

tom942 New Member

Hi all,

I think I have found a bug when you uninstall them. It only happens with this version. I'm going to try explain what happens :).

Firts, I uninstall them through the add/remove program, then I reboot in safe mode and it detects the card (an MSI 6600 GT 128 MB) but then windows tells me that it is "6600 GT DHzerOpoint", then starts to install again and ask me for the drivers, I click cancel, and use DCP, it removes everything and it looks that everything is fine.

Then I install a new set of drivers to test them, and when I remove them following the same above steps, windows prompts me again with "6600 GT DHzer0point" and the ask me for them, so why is happening this? :O.

I have tested other drivers (the older ones, DNA, Omega, NOV...) and only has had the problem with this release.

And other thing that gets corrupted is, inside Add/Remove program, the part of nvidia's drivers, when you hit to see what drivers are installed, it prompts you with en error suggesting you to delete the Nvidia entry because is obsolete.

I hope you can help me with this thing and excuse my english, but it doesn't my mother tongue and I'm not used to use it and less, write it :).

Greets :)

4. pr0digal jenius

pr0digal jenius Delete Me

thanks tom...i'll look into it along with Drew and see if we can't come up with an answer/fix for you.

5. tom942

tom942 New Member

If it helps, my system is an Gigabyte mobo with nForce 4 SLI Chipset, an MSI 6600 GT 128 MB, an AMD 64 3200+ and Windows XP SP2 up to date in spanish :).

Just one doubt, am I the only one who has this problem? :O, because maybe it's language os related ¿?

Greets :).

6. OnDborder

OnDborder New Member

This happens to me too.. Except with the 6800..

7. pr0digal jenius

ok, lemme look into the uninstaller portion of the drivers and get back to yall this evening, it sounds like it may be leaving something in there.

8. tom942

tom942 New Member

Ok prOdigal jenius. :) In the previous release, 76.44, I did the same thing, uninstall, safe mode, dcp and everything went right, so must be somethingg related with the installer, I read that now you use Inno instead InstallShield, doens´t it? :).

Apart of this, a little thing with the PCI Latency tool. In the latest one, it doesn´´t detect my graphics card, but it does with previous, I hope yo can take an eye over it :).

Greets :).

9. PoopyTheJ

PoopyTheJ New Member

Actually I'm hearing reports of DC Pro not deleting entries from the Nv78 series on, I've notified spike of the issue.

10. pr0digal jenius

*updates the tweak uninstaller in the newest beta build*

OK, I'll test this a bit and get back to you guys and see if it uninstalls clean :)

11. tom942

tom942 New Member

Yes, I thought that the latest live update of DCP will fix this problem, but nothing, the problem continued :(. I think that these files are playing with us the hiding place [​IMG] (I really don't know if this the name of the child game in english :) ).

Greets.

12. pr0digal jenius

OK, installer/uninstaller are working fabulously over here, so that should be fixed next release...sorry about that.

13. SFOSOK

SFOSOK 939 Goin Strong

Any 64-bit drivers in the works? because I may only be able to get my hands on Win xp64 : (

14. pr0digal jenius

It's on the to do list, but due to minimal access to 64bit machines, it's gunna be a extremely slow process, and we could have all the beta testers in the world and it still wouldn't be as simple as having a machine to code it on, but we will eventually get to it, it may just take some time.

15. SFOSOK

SFOSOK 939 Goin Strong

Cool, I'm goin to have a dual boot comp so I'll have 64 there if you need me to test when I actually become a beta tester : ).

Keep up the good work guys, wish I could fathom how much you guys have done already. I'm goin only to you guys for drivers, I'm not a benchmark guy, if its looks better and runs faster, count me in : ).

16. Shaga

Shaga Intelligent Life Form

I'm personally waiting for daemon tools x64, that's the reason not to have it even in dualboot anymore.

17. starfury6

starfury6 Dark Jedi

Any SLI users try these yet? I haven't been using the DHzp drivers but the Tweaks R Us Xtreme G drivers due to the SLI screen blank problems of the previous drivers.

Might give them a go. any particular feedback you're looking for Poopy aside from "they work"?

18. SFOSOK

SFOSOK 939 Goin Strong

Not tryin to rush you guys or nothing, but I was wondering when I could expect to be a beta tester. No rush, just wondering when.

19. pr0digal jenius

they seem to work, but we've heard overclocking in SLI is fubarred....but that may be the set in general, not just ours.

20. starfury6

starfury6 Dark Jedi