Dinosaurs... Fact or Fiction?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Sandok, Dec 26, 2005.

?

Do you believe in big Dinos?

1. Yes of course... Duh!

57 vote(s)
    96.6%
  2. No way! It's a hoax I tell ya!

2 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. germanjulian

germanjulian Back in London

why? the photo evidence is bull! you can disproove all of the photos which proof the moon landing is fake

2. Nacht

Nacht ein Krieger

The moon landing was real. I even bought that "Moon Movie" video because I thought it was interesting. It brings up good points, but the fact remains that it would be impossible to keep something that large scale under wraps for this long. It involved way too many people for it to be feasible.

3. LuCifer

LuCifer DH sig maker!

I cant tell if you guys are being sarcastic.. lol

4. Sandok

Sandok New Member

:lol: Well I was serious... I think :lol:

5. GeneralClaymore

GeneralClaymore Active Member

The dinos are real, Bush isnt real hes a alien ;)

6. SFOSOK

SFOSOK 939 Goin Strong

I dunno, Bush looks pretty real to me.

Hilary Clinton looks kinda like an alien...

7. cyclops4

cyclops4 New Member

Only religious mongoloids who are trying to reconcile the fact that the bible fails to mention anything about the gigantic reptiles that once lived on our planet would say that they never existed. That's kind of a big point to forget in a novel about the creation and beginnings of mankind, wouldn't you say ? The fact that these gargantuan beasts have left millions of bones in our soil is more evidence than there will ever be that Jesus was supernatural or that God exists. He doesn't. Except in your own little pea brain. Even religious people know that they're lying to themselves, it's just a matter of burying that nagging voice of reason and truth down deep inside where it won't bug you and surrounding yourself with other like-minded Christian idiots to reinforce your fairy tale beliefs. The answers lie in space. Not in the Bible.

8. nitrousoxide52

nitrousoxide52 Driverheaven.com err .net

Atleast someone gets it! :)

9. Sandok

Sandok New Member

Hahahaha yeah I agree... Well one person told me that the bones could come from anything and not necessarily make dinosaurs! :lol: She said they could make skelton boats and anything with bones! So sad to see people destroy what we have in abundance: intelligence.

10. ~sidewinder~

~sidewinder~ New Member

cyclops4, who the heck told you to interpret the bible literally? that 7 days of creation must not actually be literally "7 days" so the dinosaurs must have been created in one of the early days... they're just not mentioned because they're not that important in the bible as they are to us humans.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2006
  11. Dark Lord

Dark Lord Well-Known Member

intelligence? i wouldnt go that far.

however, common sense is much more abundant, even though its getting rarer and rarer.

12. ~sidewinder~

~sidewinder~ New Member

and i hope cyclops4, nitrousoxide52 and sandok all suffer for not believing in God. LOL:p

13. Duranix

Duranix New Member

Join me in Nihilism and then sidewinder and his comments dont exist! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Imho, dinosaurs exist. I mean, the nihilistic side of me says they DONT, but my athiest side says they do.

14. Sandok

Sandok New Member

I put my trust in reason and science. The bible and god for me is the easy answer to everything...

15. Maddogg6

Maddogg6 Tail Razer

Didn't they have a special on finding a wooly mamoth frozen - The Discovery channel had a huge hype on that 'discovery'... but I havent heard much about that since..
    http://school.discovery.com/schooladventures/woollymammoth/weblinks.html

Also - about the bible making no mention about dinos - also makes no 'insightful' information about space/the universe, or how influenced our evolution. IE - the ice age - which would explain dinos sudden seize of existance btw. Especially if that wooly mamoth was not some sort of hoax. As it seems so far no one has de-bunked.

I mean - how does a any creature suddenly get frozen and preserved like that??

16. Sandok

Sandok New Member

OMH have you ever done biology? :lol: Okay, maybe easier would be to watch the movie "The Day After Tomorrow".

:lol:

Animals can freeze (there have been more than just ONE wooly found) when there is an extreme and sudden climatical change which we have not witnessed as humans. A hoax? :lol: Why would anyone go in the middle of siberia to plant a real living wooly which has the correct DNA make up and tissu? Would costs millions if not more...

The Bible is a useless story to teach children morals in the western world. If you believe that everything before the birth of christ is stupid, then forget your mayans, egyptians, cave men, saber tooth tigers, giant sloths, dinos, reptiles, amiphibans and fish and cells since hey, God didn't say anything about ANY of those...

17. Neshi

Neshi HH's cuddly Blue Bear

are the snails mentioned in the bible? no? they dont exist...
    are hippo's mentioned in the bible? no? they dont exist..
    bible is just a nice story to tell you good manners and the 'correct' way of living. It provided an answer to life questions to the people in the past. but didnt people believe that the world was flat, that stars were holes in the sky, that when it rained the angels were pissing down.... come on people, use ur brain...
    all the writers of the bible are laughing there ass off that half of the world population think their fiction book is the real truth...

and if you believe in the bible, just read the da vinci code... even that tells a very believible story... the church is lieing to us!!!

oh, and do i believe in the dinosaurs... oh yes, but the tyrex wasnt such a fierce predator.. with his tiny claws he couldnt even attack anything, he was just a lame 'aaseter' (animal that eats prey, cant hunt for themselves..)

Last edited: Apr 11, 2006
  18. Sandok

Sandok New Member

Trex was most probably a scavenger but he had very powerful hindlegs for fast running :p But honestly, we shall never really know I guess :(

19. JDwoods[TeamATi]

JDwoods[TeamATi] New Member

I also believe we put a man on the moon... man am I gullable :)

20. Sandok

Sandok New Member

Oh god please not that subject again.........