Driverheaven - Full PC Info 1.0

Discussion in 'Mobility Modder Discussion' started by Spike, May 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike

Spike Driver Cleaner Maker

Hi,

Today i release the new version 1.0. It is good and it allready shows for a lot of things the info. In further releases i will try to add more and more info. Suggestions are welcome. Enjoy this.

You can download it here .

Spike

Last edited: May 20, 2003
  2. choppy9er

choppy9er New Member

Full PC INFO

;) Greatness Spike!!!!!!choppy

3. magikmole

magikmole New Member

Nice Tool

Works great so far, a suggestion tho, I can only see info for the onboard soundcard and not my audigy, so a selection box for multiple soundcards would be sweet :)

oh and one thing got me worrying bout my network card, when I play an mp3 over network the values for 'Unkown Protocol Packets Received' & 'Receiving Packets Discared' keep rising at a pretty fast pace. So I wonderd if this is normal or is something misconfigured in my comp.?

anyway great job man! gonna check it out on my other comps now :cool:

4. MIG-31

MIG-31 Old time Member.. Staff Member

message for magikmole

detects my phillips 501 5.1 soundcard that external,is your onboard 1 disabled in the bios?

5. magikmole

magikmole New Member

re: Johnybravo

nope enabled since I use both

6. Spike

magikmole for the soundcards i will edit that and thanx for telling i never think of someone that would use 2 soundcards. Also for that 'Unkown Protocol Packets Received' & 'Receiving Packets Discared' it is probally because the program you use to play them uses some protocal that is not reconized by windows. Don't worry about it it doesn't matter and your pc is configured ok.

7. Spike

magikmole if you have icq or msn than mail and if you don't have that than mail me also and i can give you a new beta which should work so you can test it. I don't know anyone with 2 soundcards, so if you want to test it drop me a mail.

8. magikmole

magikmole New Member

Ahh good to hear it won't be a network problem then :) don't know much about networkin so it got me a little worried hehe. I dropped u a mail with my msn handle and I'd be happy to test that new beta to see if it works with multiple soundcards ;)

9. eyeguy616

eyeguy616 ZZzzzzzzzzzz...........

Hmm, I tried your program on Windows Millennium Edition (98micro-ed) and it doesn't seem to even start. Obviously this is not my main harddrive, which is WinXP. Here's a little more info: the install was done with 98lite Professional, in which I had it install WinME without Internet Explorer and with the old Win95 Explorer. It cut down on a ton of WinME's junk, but brakes some compatibility, so that's probably the reason why it refuses to run and eventually hangs and gets terminated.
    I doubt there are many people out there that actually use this kind of set up, but I'd just like to bring it up for the heck of it.

~eyeguy616 ;)

10. Spike

I think that that is the problem. I will see if i can find out what files in windows it exact uses and make a list or a zip file containing them in case more people have such a setup. Thanx for telling.

11. Spike

12. eyeguy616

eyeguy616 ZZzzzzzzzzzz...........

Installed that wmi thingy, but your program still can't run. I wouldn't be too worried about it though, Windows' built-in System Information program doesn't work either :lol: , so 98lite definately cut a bunch of stuff out that's not really necessary for Windows to run. :)

The program runs fine on my XP drive though, so good job!
    ~eyeguy616

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.