DTM RaceDriver 2

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Murdock, Jun 16, 2004.

1. Murdock

Murdock New Member

Is there a working no DVD around of DTM Racer 2 can someone PM me of e-mail for the link
    e-mail to zeroone@chello.nl
    I can't find a working one.

Thanks in advanced

2. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

This thread is returned to the gaming forum - No CD or no DVD cracks are fine as they can be used with legally owned software but please do not discuss or give out links in public to warez- if you must discuss this please do so in PM.

3. dipstick

dipstick New Member

This game installs some very nasty and uninstallable StarForce crap; I would stay away. Also for the record there is no crack for it, StarForce 3 is the mother of all copy/crack protections;) Pretty good racer though, I was suprised.
    (Hope I didn't say too much as to get DH is trouble?)

4. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

Everyone is entitled to talk about these things - its not a nazi board. I just need to be careful with warez discussions - specifically links etc.

5. dipstick

dipstick New Member

That's cool bud. I was just wondering because these days on some boards you can't even mention No_CD lol. But yeah, it'd be pretty dumb to post links where to get the cracks:duh:

6. Chaos

Chaos Number Nine

Yeah I hear that many new titles are going to install that sort of crap as copy protection, they should have to "CLEARLY" mark on the packaging that the copy protection will install virtual devices on your PC.

7. Nacht

Nacht ein Krieger

100% Agreed.

8. Rayder

Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

I really don't mind the copy protection stuff being installed....I'm sure it's just how it manages to detect a warez version, not anything that will hurt your system. At least I've suffered no ill effects.

The game is a very good racer, it was pretty inexpensive at $29.99 and it comes on a DVD. The StarForce Protection may be what allowed the game to be sold at such a reasonable price. It's currently one of my favorite games. You shouldn't miss out on it just because of the protection method used.

The protection doesn't affect any other games that I have a NoCD fix on, so I'm not overly worried about it.

9. Murdock

Murdock New Member

It's not dumb to post this thread, ok it's illegal, but i asked to mail me the link for a working no_DVD, but
    on the normal channels i've dl these so called working No_DvD files but none of them works , i have purchased the game legal , but i shall not ask again a question on this board, for an illegal thread that's a promise.

I purchased this copy DTM RACER 2 ,but we are not allowed to make a copy of our own properties for our self as backup, thats not fair in my eyes.
    Why the CD check, it will be cracked some day, But maybe thats the difference between the USA's and European
    law, and point of view whats fair.

10. dipstick

dipstick New Member

Sorry bud, I think you misunderstood me. I meant posting links to sites that carry the no_cds would be kinda dumb as it would get this site in trouble. I do not think this thread is dumb at all as I also hate having to pull out a cd to play a quick game. Actually I try to get the cracks myself as they do improve things in some games like GTA:VC. I agree 100% that we are all entitled to make a backup of something that is so fragile. I'm sorry for not being more clear.

11. Logla

Logla Well-Known Member

Its ok to discuss the nocds themselves just not to post links directly to the cracks or to a site hosting them.

Fine to PM links to members though because PM is private and separate to the public forums.

12. Murdock

Murdock New Member

That's exactly what i asked for, for an e-mail or PM for a link.
    I fully agree with you.