earthquake...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by mike2h, Aug 18, 2007.

1. mike2h

mike2h New Member

Subject: Earth Quake

A big earthquake with the strength of 8.1 on the Richter scale hits
    Mexico.
    Two million Mexicans have died and over a million are injured. The country

is totally ruined and the government doesn't know where to start and is
    asking for help to rebuild. The rest of the world is in shock.

Canada is sending troopers to help the Mexican army control the riots.

Saudi Arabia is sending oil.

Other Latin American countries are sending supplies.

The European community (except France) is sending food and money.

The United States, not to be outdone, is sending two million Mexicans to
    replace the dead ones.

2. Yousaif

Yousaif Allergic to WiFi

And we still have 18 million more in case of aftershocks.

I'll admit, I was a bit shocked until I read the punchline.

3. MrSpock2002

MrSpock2002 Because I said so!

LOLOL God I loved that.

4. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

good old family friendly racism. :rolleyes:

mike2h likes this.
  5. mike2h

mike2h New Member

lmao.. you are way funny thx for laugh!

6. Brutality

Brutality Active Member

That reminds me:

American, Canadian and Mexican are flying in a plane. Suddenly Canadian takes his big fat wallet and throws it out of the plane saying:" I've got enough of those."

After a while Mexican takes his bottle of tequila and throws it out saying: "I've got enough of those."
    Then the American guy walks up to the Mexican, grabs him and throws him out of the plane saying: "We've got enough of those!"

7. mike2h

mike2h New Member

probably got a 'rascist' comment coming your way...:D

Last edited: Aug 19, 2007
  8. CDsDontBurn

CDsDontBurn AMD & Petrol Heads Mod

yup, you do.

being that i'm hispanic, stuff like this makes me angry at the ignorant white population of america. whites in this country target only mexicans and other hispanics because our borders are connected by land. there are still many other people from different countries of the world whom are smuggled in through various different means. The chinese and other asian people are a good example of what i mean.

if you go to any state in the southwest, california, new mexico, arizona, texas, nevada, utah, and colorado, many of the people living there will be mexican or hispanic. here in california alone, over 50% of the state's population is mexican or hispanic. many of these people are here legally too. it's just the small percentage of them, compared to the larger legal population of mexicans/hispanics, who make the rest of us look bad for trying to make a better life for themselves and their families. thats what my parents and the rest of my family did when they came here. and yes, they came here legally too.

and it's not just the southwest where hispanics are coming from either. all over the east coast there are hispanics coming from cuba, puerto rico, and all over south america.

if it werent for mexicans, you wouldn't have your Gringo "mexican pizza" from taco bell, you likely wouldn't know WTF a burrito or a taco are. and you tell me what "american" food there is out there? as far as i've been able to tell, it's found in the frozen food section with all the TV dinners. without a mexican/hispanic population you would also have a harder time to find somebody to look after your kids. Sure, with a smaller hispanic population you would have more jobs here, but do you really want to make a living working a job you wouldn't want? it is us that make YOUR life living as a Gringo, "good"

porque sin nosotros, voz tendrĂ­as mucho menos

Last edited: Aug 19, 2007
  9. MrSpock2002

MrSpock2002 Because I said so!

Well to be honest the thing I found most funny, was the comment about the French. I can't stomach France. But I won't go on about that, don't want to make this a PR thread.

10. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

I just don't get it, how can americans be racist when ALL of them came from other countries. Unless someone is a native american, if you are white, "hispanic" ( don't like the term), black, asian, guess what, you are, or your forefathers were, immigrants.

Of all the people in the world, it makes the less sense for americans to be racist and I am glad that the majority are not racist.

11. CDsDontBurn

that's a very good point. many americans are ignorant people when it comes to their historical and ethnic background.

i'm an american, but at least i know where i'm from.

12. Brutality

Brutality Active Member

Hmmm... I hope I didn't offend anyone. I'm not a racist nor I am going to be. I don't like russians tho, but they are not a race :)

Anyways, I like to joke about everything. Black people, white people, jews, bad jokes, myself, anything! I don't want to offend anyone but I just like to make jokes. If someone says: "Hey you, f*cking n*gg*r!" then it's a racist. But I'm not saying anything like that(well I do but I dont mean it that way :D). So, umm, I hope I wont be in your "Flame on Site" list.

13. mike2h

mike2h New Member

cddbd you go on about 'rascism', & i think that is inapropriate given the content & meaning of th 2 offending posts in this thread, & say you are american. yet you refer to americans as gringos, wich is a derogatory rascist slur. any hypocrisy there...?
    & cddb, i know you are not a rascist by any stretch of imagination, just wanted you to think about that. & to also realise the difference betwenn rascist jokes that are meant to denigrate peoples(wich i am sure nobody in here intends) or jokes that are about a common subject matter. otherwise there would not be any jokes as they are always at some particular person or group of peoples expense.
    while rascism is an awful thing, i think to many people bandy it around to much & too lightly there by lessening its importance.
    well there goes aperfectly good thread that was actually amusing to some people, & none of them, i believe, are rascists.

CDsDontBurn likes this.
  14. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Not all fairies are nice.

Well here is my problem CDDB, I have zero issue with anyones race or enthinc background.
    What I do have a huge problem with is ILLEGAL aliens. And governments that encourage it's people to illegally cross boarders. Why do hispanic peoples, Mexicans in particular, get picked on in regard to this topic? Because there are something in the neighborhood of 20 million people of that background in the USA. The number of Chinese, African, and anyone else you want to toss into the mix doesn't come close to the number of Hispanics. I also am unaware of any other country that has published materials and provided assistance to its people to invade America.

Not going to get into a flame over this as it's in the wrong forum.

15. Maddogg6

Maddogg6 Tail Razer

Ditto - AND - isnt 'gringo' a racial slur - I could be just as offended as well.

16. CDsDontBurn

Gringo, to my knowledge, is not a racial slur. it's just the common term used by spanish speaking people to describe white americans.

i pass for a gringo sometimes :lol:.

17. Maddogg6

Maddogg6 Tail Razer

Yes it is...
    From the wikipedia..
    Just like ALL racial slurs. Not all blacks are offended by 'n!gg3r' either... And depending on who says it and how - its either perfectly acceptable - or its insulting. Your use of 'gringo' , was definitely *not* taken as an 'endearing connotation'. Now - I'm not easily offended - but I could be if I wanted to :p.

18. mike2h

mike2h New Member

well, since fun was the original point of my post i would appreciate it if a mod closed this thread.

19. Maddogg6

Maddogg6 Tail Razer

Sorry for playing a role in the thread hijacking.... I thought the jokes were funny.

What do you call a Mexican without a lawn mower? Unemployed.

Why wasn't Jesus born in Mexico? He couldn't find 3 wise men or a virgin.

Why can't mexicans be firemen? They can't tell the difference between jose and hose b

What do you call 4 Mexicans in quicksand? Cuatro Cinco

Ones I just now made up... (I think, I dont recall ever hearing them..)
    What do you call a white guy at a dance club? lost.

How many white guys does it take to change a light bulb? - huh? - get the ______ to do it.

Whats the difference between a low income white guy and a low-income Mexican? - about $3/hour

edit:

Not my joke - just found it...

Two Americans and a Mexican are exploring in Africa and they stumble upon a tribe. The chief of the tribe tells the explorers that they are going to get fruit shoved up their butts and if they laugh they are going to get killed. Luckly, the Chief tells them they get to pick their own fruit. The two whittes pick berries and the Chief shoves it up their butts. They both laugh their heads off. In heaven God asks them why they laughed. And the Americans reply, "The Mexican picked a watermelon."

A little Mexican boy goes into the kitchen where his mom is baking. He puts his hand in the flour and wipes it all over his face. He says, "Mom, look - I'm a white boy!" His mom slaps him in the face and says, "Go show your father." He goes to his dad in the living room and says, "Look Dad, I'm a white boy." His dad slaps him hard in the face and says, "Go show your grandmother." The boy goes into his grandmother's room and say, "Mira, Abuelita, I'm a white boy." His grandmother slaps him in the face and sends him back to his mother. His mother says, "See, did you learn anything from that?" To which the boy replies, "Sure did! I have only been white for five minutes and I already hate you Mexicans!"

Last edited: Aug 21, 2007
  20. Brutality

Brutality Active Member

LMAO. Call me a racist but this shit is daaamn funny :rofl: