EHR Softwares

Discussion in 'General Software Discussion' started by Sondra Draper, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Sondra Draper

Sondra Draper Member

Anyone who has an experience with EHR softwares. I am often asked to give specific comments/reviews on softwares but with these, I think, this has been my most difficult task. I have personally used this kind of software but only ones due to some personal medical transaction. The thing is, that experience seems to be insufficient for me to give my thoughts and I am certain that this will not be objective. Anyone who can share their thoughts on EHR softwares?

2. Dyre Straits

Dyre Straits 10 Grandkids -2 Great-grandsons

If you have not had any personal experience with the software, why do you feel obligated to offer any comments at all? Simply state that you're not that familiar with that particular software to be able to give any comments. Simple/Done. If you were to depend on the experience of others to be able to comment, then you're only passing along second-hand information...which is, then, not your own.

Sondra Draper likes this.
  3. Sondra Draper

Sondra Draper Member

Sorry for the late response. I forgot that I asked for help in this forum but I do appreciate you being so straightforward and I guess you do have a point. I was just wanting to know if any of you can share your experience (if any) on this topic but yes, you're right.

I was able to finish the task assigned to me though. By the way, I had to because I write for a living :). The guys from the office allowed me to do a test run on an EHR software by Healthfusion during the holidays. I also came across some videos like Meditouch reviews on youtube which helped me a lot with my research. Was able to hand in the material and it was approved.

Have a good one!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016