Engineers tout 'morphable' computers

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by Vikingod, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Vikingod

Vikingod Int'l Fish Liaison

Source: vnunet

The Morphable Networked Micro-Architecture (Monarch) system has been developed to address the large data volumes of sensor systems as well as their signal and data processing throughput requirements.

Raytheon claims that Monarch is the most adaptable processor ever built for the US Department of Defense.

2. dipstick

dipstick New Member

Pretty neat what this place is making right down the street from my house. I remember last summer when I went to beat on an RC gas truck in their parking lot and I thought I was going to be killed and never seen again. I'm not even joking there were men-in-black on me in like 2.2 secs lol

3. OpusP.Gladiator

OpusP.Gladiator '42'

ummm ok

WOW, Could you imagine the ability to get some awesome fragging done on a chip like that... It would be so much closer to real world than ever before.... sure hope us consumers get some of that trickle down theory in a hurry on these;) lmfao:)
    :annoyed: