Fallout 3 (X360 & PS3) @ GH

Discussion in 'Reviews & Articles Discussion' started by craig5320, Oct 29, 2008.

1. craig5320

craig5320 Well-Known Member

Fallout 3 Review

Fallout 3 is one of the most hyped games this year so it is with much anticipation that we finally have a review sample in our grubby little mitts. This sequel has been created by developers Bethesda who were responsible for the awesome Oblivion series. Fallout 3 is a standalone title so you won't need a knowledge of the franchise to play. Is the game creative or just an Oblivion clone set in a different time zone?

Partizan likes this.
  2. Erroneus

Erroneus Get off my lawn!

I'm disappointed by Bethesda, looks like they should have used a month more to tweak the PS3 version. No trophy support and game-stopping bugs is just not good enough, hopefully a patch will be out soon! From what I have seen, the IQ on 360 and PS3 looks really similar, the 360 are a tiny tad prettier, but not that a huge difference. Hopefully some tweaking through a patch can be done, to give the IQ a edge up on the PS3.

I got the PS3 version at home, not gonna play it before the weekend though, hoping a patch which fixes the worst problems are out by then.

3. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

Good review, can't wait for the game to arrive.

4. Partizan

Partizan Fun loving criminal

Craig, I must admit, I really like the design.

5. dj_stick

dj_stick Apple Fanboy?

going to have to buy this one

6. 3.65 Kilos

3.65 Kilos New Member

Ahhh, all these positive reviews are making me want it even more (fallout 3 was my most anticipated title). This is definitely my next game purchase. :D

7. Cannyone

Cannyone New Member

I have the PC version. Haven't played it yet... because I've been obsessively playing Fable 2. But I loved the other Fallout games.

So I thank you for your review! I'm now encouraged to "escape" the Fable Vault and explore the wastelands. :D