Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift!! splr

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by LuCifer, Jun 17, 2006.

1. CDsDontBurn

CDsDontBurn AMD & Petrol Heads Mod

lol...no the first one doesn't suck because there's no RX-8s in it (way before RX-8 life line anyways). It sux because it has absolutely no story line in it. all it is about is some dumb life size ken figure from barbie playing as an undercover cop trying to crack some case, where 4 rice rockets are jacking shit outta trucks. o_O awesome! :bleh: [/sarcasm] not only that, you can see a WHOLE bunch of flaws in the movie itself. like the scene when the supra is chasing the two guys on the bikes, on one of the take,s you can see the tips of the two ramps that both the bikes and the supra take to "catch air". then, later on, when vin diesel crashe into the side of the truck, you can clearly see the stunt double's helmet while the car is rolling over, and EVERYBODY knows that a car crashing into the side of a big rig like that, will NOT go over, and flip....it'll go SMASH! and possibly blow up. that would have been even more awesome. but nope.....flip and roll is what they wanted.

and those are just a couple of the MANY reasons why the 1st movie sux0rz b4wlz

see, the 2nd movie at least had a somewhat decent story line AND had more cars, which were better looking cars other than a supra, 4 riced out civics and what was that black car....a 'cuda? that gets wrecked! Not only that......it was the BEST car of them all the one that got wrecked!

in the 1st one, that red car vin diesel drives is an FD RX-7. pretty wicked IMO. then, there's another FD that's white later on in the movie at the racing competition where vin diesel beats the crap outta that asian dude. haven't seen the 2nd one enough times to pay attention to all the cars in it. in the 3rd movie, there is AFAIK one RX-8 in it, and the way it's set up is freakin' gay as all hell. the front bumper doesn't line up to the hood, the paint job is whack, and the body kit they used is whack as all hell too! makes the rx-8 look like a little girl's car. [/rant]

2. Asmoday

Asmoday Demonic

Damn...I agree with some of you it's sacrilege to put a Jap engine in a classic car like that... :(

Btw, those movies suck!!

3. BWX

BWX get out and ride

I have to agree w/ you on that.

4. CDsDontBurn

pix of the RX-8 in the Tokyo Drift......it's ugly IMO :dead: :wtf: :annoyed:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. LuCifer

LuCifer DH sig maker!

Ok Ok.. this is what I get for not saying "jk" lol it was a joke man.. :tears:

6. LuCifer

LuCifer DH sig maker!

Yea thats pretty ugly..

Cant say that about the S15's and S13's I saw in there :wtf:

7. SFOSOK

SFOSOK 939 Goin Strong

RX8's are beautiful. Looks like that movie has a good reputation for butchering cars

8. CDsDontBurn

sorry.....didn't mean to vent on you. it's just that i hear people say all the time that "F&F was a great movie!" i'm like "ugh....if you say so".

and, sorry for not catching onto your joke.......sometimes i'm just too dense to realize when somebody is saying a joke :uhoh:

9. CDsDontBurn

yes they are......yes it does. :lol:

i like the colors of the car....but i don't like the body kit, the wing, and the pin stripes the car has......if it would have had the MazdaSpeed kit, no pin stripes, not that wing (would be replaced by the MS wing), but the same 3 tone paint job, it would have looked more agressive IMO.

10. Guyver2K5

Guyver2K5 Don't make me hungry.

Wow this was way better than i expected it to be, its was awsome.

check it out :)

It was awsome at the end when Dominic Toretto(vin deisel), showed up for a race lol

11. LuCifer

LuCifer DH sig maker!

Yeah I know.. that kinda tells us there is gonig to be another one.. lol :lol:

12. Drakon

Drakon New Member

I hate Hollywood :bleh:

13. CDsDontBurn

OMG! he actually decided to come out in this one? :lol: