Finally someone attacked Bill O'Rielly

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by craig588, Feb 18, 2004.

1. craig588

craig588 Banned

http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=bill_oreilly

Not only that, its from maddox, the greatest hater of everything.

I have been meaning to write something about him, but I have been too lazy.

Maddoxs rant pretty much sums up my feelings as well.

2. digerati

digerati Everyones life has worth

Yeah, he updated it a couple of times when people gave him the address and he got the package all ready lol

3. Dyre Straits

Dyre Straits 10 Grandkids -2 Great-grandsons

(This will probably cause this thread to get moved to the Political Debate forum, BUT, )

I like Bill O'Reilly and most of the other commentators of the Fox News Network. That doesn't mean I agree with every jot and tittle of their comments, but, on the whole, I'm much more in tune with their views than with the NY Times and CNN.

4. GMan[CSR]

GMan[CSR] New Member

The man is smart, there is no desputing that. However his arrogance is unmatched, it is sickening.

5. Dyre Straits

Bill O'Reilly is on Leno tonight.....coming up next in EST.

6. GutterPunk

GutterPunk I = Greatest Dood

LOL that is great... theguy doesnt give himself much credit making fun of his whining while he sits there and whines about him throughout the whole thing.... oh well i like it though

7. zerodamage

zerodamage New Member

Maddox is a hack. He's a hypocrite and that whole link proves it. He calls O'Reilly a whiner yet he whines through that whole thing. Sad.

8. digerati

digerati Everyones life has worth

Well no duh. No offense, but get a clue here. That website is not a place you go to get an opinion about something. You are not supposed to go there and read what he says about Bill and then take what Maddox says about him seriously and whenever you see his show show hatred towards the man because of Maddox.

Now I do understand that stupid people get their opinions from Maddox, but then again stupid people get opinions from everything, including Michael Moore, only difference is Maddox doesn't say he speaks the truth, and that what he is saying is a documentary.

9. GutterPunk

i dont watch news ne more I get it all from NPR in the morning for work... i catch the headline on good morning america along w/ politicol pulse sometimes along w/ the weather b4 work

10. bird chest

bird chest New Member

I love Maddox he is to funny. Zero don't take Maddox's stuff serious it is a joke read it with the intent to laugh.

11. BiGBrOwNPimpsta

BiGBrOwNPimpsta HH's #1 Hustla and Pimp

bill o'reilly is a great example of the pregidious old white men we have in society today. id love to see his kids become a gangster or some hardcore rocker to shove it in his face or have a blue collared job

i cant believe he talk bs bout eminem who probably is the best lyrcist in the rap business that anyone seen in a long while. man we should send him to somewhere where his opinions dont matter, up my ass.

12. bird chest

bird chest New Member

He has as much right to his opinions as eminem does.

13. Dyre Straits

This right here is a prime example of the 'intolerance' that the 'liberals' have for anything that questions the 'anything goes' mentality.

I hate to think that anyone would wish ill on another human being just for respite. (Gangster???)

14. GutterPunk

His opinions obviously do well... he is still working eh? He brings up lots of controversy with what he says which gathers viewers... i think... but i have to agree w/ you dyre you should hope no one wishes ill on another human...

(ummm i didnt even know i double posted someone can delete that one... i came up after server down as 2 :()

15. craig588

craig588 Banned

ah, heres where my thread went, it was supposed to be funny, not some sort of serious political discussion.

16. GutterPunk

lol! I found it funny and i questioned why it was moved.... im in fear it may turn into a lil flame :O

17. zerodamage

zerodamage New Member

I do not take Maddox seriously. But many who visit his site do. Just like there are those who worship everything Bill O'reilly says, there are those who do the same with Maddox. You can honestly get your point accross without the name calling and multiple curses. I know Maddox is an intelligent person, he just has anger management problems. O'Reilly has too much of an ego. Maddox is right about O'Reilly, his way of putting it is just childish.

18. mkk

mkk Well-Known Member

Maddox might want to think about adopting the "Fair and balanced" slogan. It would be a good mockery of it, and he's usually about as balanced as O'Reilly's monologues anyway. :p

But this IS the fun-stuff section. :D

19. craig588

craig588 Banned

Thats why its funny!

20. BluntmaN

BluntmaN New Member

Thats the point zero!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is satire and if he reacts to it it will get worse he is white trash if it is true that he undertook a campain to stop internet satire. That is the idea of satire it only needs to be loosely attached to reallity, things get emotional and exagerated therefore funny!!!!!!!!!!!
    I guess you cant really understand a play by Aristophanis the father of comedy and political satire. But if you hand a fair backround to ancient greece of the time that play gets funny, witty, some times offending other times completly humiliating and that how satire was born. That gave birth to things like the funny sketches of politicians right next to a very serious article, or other things like Bill Hicks or South Park. All of which are found funny (by many people) and all of them push it furher than reality heck because sometimes you have to turn a shit situation to something brighter.