Firefox Website Loading Problem

Discussion in 'General Software Discussion' started by CrazyCanadianGuy, May 9, 2010.

1. CrazyCanadianGuy

CrazyCanadianGuy New Member

Alright guys so this is the next dilema the wondeful computer world has provided me with. I have been a happy user of Firefox for a long while now. There is a website that some of you may be familiar with called pspiso.com. I have been visiting that site for a good 2 years now with no probelms. Now all of the sudden pspiso.com is the only site in the entire world I cannot connect to and I cannot for the life of me figure out why and it's pissing me off. I have scanned my computer for viruses to find nothing. So if anybody here would be willing to provide any suggestions to help alleviate my problem I would be very grateful. If this helps at all the only way I can possibly manage to connect to the site is through a proxy service such as ninjacloak.com. Though this works I am only going around the problem, not fixing it. I would still like to know what is physically stopping me from visiting this site. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

2. [hobo]eclipse

[hobo]eclipse ...just bummin 'round

have u cleared your cookies, and all the usual browser maintenance? have a go withe Ccleaner, to cleanup all temp files on the PC

something else to try:

open the command prompt and enter ipconfig /flushdns

3. CrazyCanadianGuy

CrazyCanadianGuy New Member

Thanks for the reply but unfortunataly I have tried almost everything I can possibly think of. I have been a happy regular user of CCleaner and I tried the flushdns option, all to no avail. Anyone else have any ideas? Could it be possible that ISP is purposly blocking my access to this site? If thats the case I am going to call them and raise a shit storm over that because they should have absolutely no right to control my web usage, I feel like I'm at school for gods sake.