FurMark Settings won't Stay

Discussion in 'Overclocking, Benching & Modding' started by CDsDontBurn, May 23, 2012.

1. CDsDontBurn

CDsDontBurn AMD & Petrol Heads Mod

Here at work I use FurMark quite a bit as part of my testing procedure. I recently built a few systems here for work and got some things set up. There are two systems that are identical to each other and thus, I did one install and ghosted the other so now both have this issue with FurMark.

The issue is that whenever the system starts up, it will not pre-load the settings I need and thus I have to manually input all of the settings for FurMark each time I start up the machine.

I have traced the issue back to when I first opened up Internet Explorer shortly after getting Windows installed but prior to installing FurMark. When Internet Explorer asks you "Do you want to set up Internet Explorer right now?" and it gives you the options of "Yes, automatic settings" and "No, not ever". I chose the "No, not ever" option and continued on my way. I found this out because on a third system I built earlier this week, I selected the "Yes, automatic settings" option instead and that system works perfectly every single time with FurMark.

The first thing I see after every bootup
    [​IMG]

No settings applied
    [​IMG]

The settings I need applied
    [​IMG]

This window would also not pop up if FurMark were set up the way I wanted it.
    [​IMG]

2. CDsDontBurn

CDsDontBurn AMD & Petrol Heads Mod