!George Bush!

Discussion in 'Flame Warzone' started by TJ-, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Maddogg6

Maddogg6 Tail Razer

Seems your pretty vocal against Bush - when its been what?, 15 years that you've (Czech Rep) had the 'freedom' to speak your mind openly about... a system, the very country you're mocking, fought HARD for 200+ years to model and protect, that you now enjoy (at least in part) from our example..

Maybe your 'over-doing' it a bit. We know (I think I can speak for all of us here??) - you hate Bush. You have made this point - abundantly clear, over and over and over and over and over already.

2. cozumel

cozumel I'm dangerous but cute...

I do have the same sentiments. I love the people, (especially the women folk), and not the countries.

Its strange though, I was born in England, been to U.S, Central America, Africa, Middle East and others. Mostly lived in tents or meet local people and stay at their place. Unless you're literally starving and dying (some parts of Africa), my experience is that the poorer the people the better the quality of life is. Many people in the UK, US and some other countries live for the dollar and have forgotten how to enjoy the real life. They think they are happy because of their money, house, car, DVD player etc but they forget about friends, families and a happy heart.

Back to this thread proper, George Bush does stink, as does Tony Blair and many other Western Governments. Their Foreign Policies stink. They state everything is for 'humanitarian' reasons, or to protect their Nation. But they lie. I'm not saying that other countries run by Dictators or iron-fisted communism are any better, but we do need to look at ourselves in the mirror, and think about whether our pseudo-democracies allow other countries the freedom of choice and how our foreign policies have an adverse effect on their lives causing many of the propblems that 'we' have to 'liberate' them from.

How did the US vote Mr Bush president the second time? Come to think of it, how did the United Kingdom vote for the poodle (Tony Blair) last time? It wasn't me!!!

PS. Maybe if G8 leaders smoked good pot during summits, they would chill and improve foreign policies.

3. Sandok

Sandok New Member

I disagree... I lived in India where I saw real poverty and trust me, in India we want more and more wealth, money and power. Everyone craves it and you can still live a great life with all the money (you don't HAVE to become materalistic).

I have a good life and still enjoy friends and all.... All from personal experience :p

4. Alien1

Alien1 Banned

For me it depends from many things to like people

I do not like everyone no matter hard i try to like them all
    If someone behave he\she like a moron (or look like one) i can not say i like\love him\her

not everyone is the same for me women or men
    and women especially lately are worse than men in certain matters

But in general i love animals more from humans
    It can be sound strange but i have more respect to animals from humans

I think i understand what you try to say and i agree with you in the most past

In the more "Rich" based-countries people are more attached to material things and to themselves
    thinking only about money, how to be beautifull , having the best and how to be happy and safe and not giving a shit about anything else around them in most cases

They think that they are the center of the universe and everything else just exists to spin around them and to do their bidding or agree with them with whatever they say

It's all about them and about their little lifes...
    Pathetic :(

Of course not all ppl are like these

Last edited: Apr 22, 2006
  5. trodas

trodas fanless WC Opty 3GHz

[​IMG]

:D :D :D

Maddogg6 - well, the problem is, that democracy can work only in society, that is capable of learning and understanding (clearly not much ppls like that are in America now) and can't work in society, where public opinion is dictated by (jewish) media.
    Therefore a little reminding how the 200+ years fight for freedoms ended up is in order. Anyway, US of A has (or had?) a long history of satiric cartoons and jokes about politicians, so what is your problem? :confused:
    It is you, who live in country, that is lead by war criminal George Walker Bush, not me, mate.

BTW, when we suffering the terrible commies there, we got FAR MORE FREEDOMS and average Joe enjoy in USA todays. So, you know, where you can stick your comparsion, yep? :evil:

6. cozumel

Trodas, you're only 30 years old. You never really experienced life under strong communist rule as you were a child when it was at its most powerful. You therefore would not know what freedoms you did or didn't have.

Democracy in any country is far from perfect and there is no 'true' freedom anywhere in the world. If the old Czechoslovakia was still ruled by the USSR you would not be able to contribute to this forum - similar to those who live in the Peoples Republic of China.

Have you ever LIVED in the USA to be able to comment on the differences between Czech Republic & USA? YOU CANNOT HAVE AN INFORMED OPINION UNLESS YOU HAVE LIVED THERE!!

7. OldBuzzard

OldBuzzard DH's oldest Geek

Trodas, you are such an ignorant fuck that you wouldn't recognize a war criminal if Joseph Stalin came up behind you and shoved a Soviet bayonette up your pathetic ass.

I see that you ran out of the 'virgin goats' and are back polutting the forum with your drivil. I'll try to get some more donations and send you another bunch, but damn man, slow down a little with the goat fucking so that they last longer this time, and so we are spared from your journalistic diarrhea.

8. trodas

cozumel - not exact, I turning 31 in month. But you got a point - commies aren't as tought in the 1980' as they was back in 1950' there or 1930' in USSR. True enought. But in US you get the McCarthy at the time as well, so I compared the freedoms we had in 1980' to these witch US of A citisens had in 1997 and up.

And the comparsion result is exactly oposite that you want to hear.

PS. does 7,5 years qualify as "living in US"?

[​IMG]

Living like this? :D :D :D

9. cozumel

Prejudice and hatred

This text was my response to another post by you Trodas. The points I talk about are equally valid for this thread.

10. Dawnrazor

Dawnrazor New Member

11. Dawnrazor

Dawnrazor New Member

12. BWX

BWX get out and ride

Dumb....

Unoriginal.

13. Sandok

Sandok New Member

I dislike Bush but this is just stupid. Leave the guy be...

14. Dawnrazor

Dawnrazor New Member

Sure, as soon as he leaves the Bill of Rights alone and stops turning the US into a third world dictatorship

15. Dawnrazor

Dawnrazor New Member

16. Dawnrazor

Dawnrazor New Member

17. BWX

BWX get out and ride

Damn if you are going to make fun of him at least don't post old worn out shit. It makes you look dumber than George Dubya sounds.

18. SSXeon

SSXeon ATi Freak!!

:lol: :lol:

19. trodas

Actually, I think he only looks and play dumb. So far, his actions seems to be well-conduced. So, either this is the jewish think tanks behind him (possible), or he is just playing it :p

But few things are for sure. Whem Bush was "elected", the barrel of light oil cost roughtly 12$ on NY exchange. Now the same barrel cost 70$.

One should not forget that Bush owns some drilling company and has not only ties, but own interests in oil drilling bussiness.
    What he need is oil crisis to make hell lot of money. So the Saudis...

There is the big money, folks. ExxonMobil announced record profits - 36 billions $. Chevron, witch recently acquired Texaco goes for 14.1 billios.

I think they can't be happier.

Also the budged of "defense" department goes under Bush from 281.2 billions to 474.4 billions last year. These money are of course well spendt on "making the democracy in Iraq" - but the American taxpayer has to pay it.

So, leave the Dubya be is not an option. He is war criminal and he should be judged and executed on electric chair in TX. Apart from war crimes he is also responsible for making the world much less safer place and robing the Americans blind... Also others in the whole world is starting to pay more and more for oil and gas, as direct results of Bush overseas policy, so it is not like this is not our bussines as well.

The fact that Americans seems to be too dumb to do anything about president, who is lead their country in war for his and his goverment lies did not make truth from the lies and did not fix the oil and gas prices, witch increasing ever since Bush open his lying mounth about "yet another threat"... :sigh:

There is one good thing, tough. With the current extra low $ rate, shoping in USA is outstandingly cheap and one can upgrade his machine for very nice price :D :D :D Thank you, George Walker Bush. I just buy one more nice Opty for my small sis and then you please leave us alone ;)

[​IMG]

:mad: :mad: :mad:

20. BWX

BWX get out and ride

You are truly delusional... please get some professional help..