!George Bush!

Discussion in 'Flame Warzone' started by TJ-, Jan 13, 2005.

1. xthecreep

xthecreep New Member

this thread suck, just like Omegared want to suck G. Bush's slong untill the blood in his legs cant sirculate anymore, due to the severe blood flow in Bush's big dick. Some-one should kidnap him, take him to Iraq and cut off, his penis and then 1 hour later stlit his throat. And let the wild Iraqi's dogs feast on his first class, white tanless body. Then they should post his bones back in a body bag, burned in the white house and the dust should be mixed with Cilli powder and served in Subway Sandwiches.

2. Sandok

Sandok New Member

It's not a life GDF... And yes she can as can anyone since it's not a life. Hell, we kill dogs when their time is over and all so what's different?

3. OmegaRED

OmegaRED Relapsed Gamer

As mentioned it is not a life if it was they would be charged with murder. At that stage it is no more living than the sperm that is wasted when a guy pulls out...but I don't hear you bitching about that.

Why is it that it's just the fucking religious people that insist on controlling other peoples lives? Go fix your own fucking life and let a woman decide whether she wants to keep something that she is growing inside of her, not you.

4. SFOSOK

SFOSOK 939 Goin Strong

And like I said that is based on a definition that was created by those who benefit from it. Just because science tells you its not a life doesn't mean its true as they are the ones who would benefit from an abortion to use the fetus for cell research. When the life process is starting that is still a life no matter how small and early it is. While u guys are talking about abortions in the early stages I am talking about it at all stages.

Abortion is a way out of responsibility, and that is where the world is going now. Care free and no responsibility. The percentage of rape and incest is also so minute to the amount of people who find a child inconvienent its sickening. I'll try to find the stats for that online as I found them before.

5. Sandok

Sandok New Member

So am I... I don't care what stage its at it can be stopped and we should be allowed to control our destiny if you call it that. We are the most evolved of species so why should we not go beyond the laws of nature? :duh:

Nobody deserves the responsiblity of an UNWANTED child... Even if they get state help and all they turn out completely despressed and weird usually...

Nobdy deserves that.

6. OmegaRED

OmegaRED Relapsed Gamer

So that teenage abortion in Alabama was just an excuse for some scientists to study the fetus. You are sincerely out of your mind. Hurry up and join the Army so you can get a taste of your own stupidity and be told what to do by people who are clueless.

7. OldBuzzard

OldBuzzard DH's oldest Geek

Two questions for you Sandok.

Are you glad that YOU weren't aborted?

If so, don't you think that the option to live should be extended to other fetuses?

8. SFOSOK

SFOSOK 939 Goin Strong

Thats easy for you to say. Just another person who is all talk and no action is what it looks like to me. Your opinion (because that is what it is) means about as much to me as mine does to you. The thing is I accept the fact that what I am saying is my opinion. You on the other hand act like it is law of common sense, which it is not. Making you more ignorent because you are blind. Tell me this, have you lived in Canada all your life?

9. OmegaRED

OmegaRED Relapsed Gamer

Yes I have lived in Canada all my life, our religions don't dictate policy here. My opinion is based on respect and knowledge: respect for humans to make their own choices and knowledge that a the fetus isn't a person when they abort it. You, on the other hand, have an opinion based on blind faith.

10. SFOSOK

SFOSOK 939 Goin Strong

Bah, ur opinion on the US means about as much as the mud on my boots. Live here for a while then get back to me

11. OmegaRED

OmegaRED Relapsed Gamer

Most Canadians know more about America than Americans do.

12. Sandok

Sandok New Member

You are missing the point oldbuzzard... I was wanted by my parents (I think) and they copulated to have a child = me.

However some kid who was just fooling around and the condom broke or some girl who got raped by somebody DIDN'T want a child and as humans and the most intelligent being on this planet, we have the RIGHT to abort.

Lived in the US and well, I'm glad to be in Switzerland again ;) Your country has too much religion for my comfort.

13. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

You Swiss....always enjoying life...sheesh..

14. The_Neon_Cowboy

The_Neon_Cowboy Well-Known Member

It STILL "LIFE", IT's STILL "HUMAN" s by ding so in fact its extengwishing
    a human life wich is also defined as murder when it done to one that has
    been birthed. Legal or not, moral or not or what ever reasons... It doesn't
    change the fact's of what's developeing in there....That is is life and it is
    being taken.. and it is human... No diffrece beween that and say killing a
    baby after birth... other then the way the law looks at it

15. SFOSOK

SFOSOK 939 Goin Strong

That has got to be the funniest thing I have heard all week. Thanks for that

16. Sandok

Sandok New Member

Hahahaha well we enjoy everything :p

Wrong because if you take that fetous out of the mom it dies... It's not the same as baby and it has every right to be stopped. We aren't dogs who can't choose. We are the most evolved species and thus, are intelligent enough to make good choices.

17. OmegaRED

OmegaRED Relapsed Gamer

Yet you don't attempt to dispute it, probably cause you know jack shit about Canadians.

Not that it matters what I say nothing would ever change the cowboys mind. I agree with Sandok, you act as if there is no choice at all when a woman decides if she wants to keep it and grow it inside her for 9 months. It's always some twit guy that is against abortion cause you'll never have that kind of choice to make.

18. Maddogg6

Maddogg6 Tail Razer

What most people don't understand (or admit to) is the motivation those have who are against abortion, youthenasia, suicide...is this.

If their dead they cant demand tax / tithe (or what ever thats called when the church expect XX% of your income)

otherwise - why would a 'lawmaker' care..??

Who here would give a shit if I youthenize my grandmother - someone you KNOW NOTHING about - the pain and suffering I ALONE would know of first hand.

It s also been admitted by some church leaders that they take in refugees from foriegn land to get their perishiner counts up - they then get mad, when these 'ingratefull' refugees refuse to join their church.. I HEARD IT WITH MY OWN EARS...spilling out of a drunk pastors mouth.

I laugh (a more insane type of - 'i cant fucking beleive this shit laugh') when I see ol 'Spincter Lips' Bush address our 'over lethargic' nation.
    I'm ashamed of our leader's actions. But, I admire the level of courage our troops have for fighting a war that they 'think' is for the better of humanity. But its my opinion - its ONLY for the greed of Bush's oil rig company and that A-hole VP's precious Haliburton.

Don't hate americans for the actions of the government leaders. Hate americans that are too lethargic to do anything about it.

19. trodas

trodas fanless WC Opty 3GHz

Can't put it better myself :oops:

And it looks like I hit somewhat sensitive spot with the funny pic. Yes, Green Death Flavor, I find it EXTREMLY funny. Why? Because on one hand, US of A is going against the Taliban* for the "abusing of human rights", witch include no abortion at all - and on the other hand, the very same government is eager to implement laws witch very accurately resemble what the Taliban enforced, before being defeated, on Afghanistan people! :hmm:
    This is not funny, man, this is HILARIOUS! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    (lack of smiley to show how funny it is :rofl: )

Now I have a thing of two agains religion fanatics, who is bound to the course of controling lifes of others, so I'm in principe against everything you say. But I still trying to show you this - you are on the one side VERY concerned about the right to life for something, that science told you, that it is not live at all and by MY DEFINITION - it is not life untill it can live w/o the mother. But hey, back to the argument.
    So, you stand for the right to life of the fetus. Okay, I can understand that. BUT if you are so eager to protect the fetus - where the hell are the womans "God given right" (I trying to translate this argument to your mindset) to do what she please with her own body???

If you protecting the fetus, that's okay, but why not protecting the woman instead or AS WELL???

You write that womans are in principe iresponsible. Yes, some are. Hey, even some man's are iresponsible. But who give you the right to label all womans are iresponsible beings? Are you nazi fanatic?
    Why I asking? Well, back in 1933, Germany has some serious troubles with some jews - and since Mr. Adolf Hitler choose then, for the actions of few, label all the jews as iresponsible and declared then unworthy of all the property they possess, the events that lead to WW2 begin in motion...
    Don't you see the striking resemblence of the wrong way of group blame, instead of individual blame?

And please, please explain me, how do you protect the womans rights and their bodies.

You might not get teached that in the holly church, however the woman body is severaly altered during pregnacy and it mostly aren't the same after giving birth as before. So, I would say that taking away the right to choose from the woman is very strong offence.

Because it declare all womens as iresponsible.
    Because it take their rights.
    ...and mainly because you aren't the one, who can give birth, so you have not know what the hell are you talking about!

* - Taliban, eg. Freedom Fighters sponsored and trained by CIA, hell, even the Columbina Space Shuttle was dedicated to them by R. Reagan!

[​IMG]

For you, dear Green Death Flavor :D :D :D
    (you have a "death" in your nick, aren't you, by any chance, Satanist?)

20. Alien1

Alien1 Banned

Trodas
    Where do you find all these sketches ??

That sounds correct for most of us Europeans that we are against any Worldwide War-kind actions of the current USA goverment while most USA citizens just supports every decision made by them without question

I personally do not hate anyone but some actions that has to do with War and making Worldwide decisions are surely getting into my nerves
    and i am totally against them...
    we are not "cattle" as some people think or would like to be...

Especially if some party in the USA and their current President Starts Worldwide WAR decisions against other countries and making laws based on what is good according to them (if they keep them only to their country it is their choice of course) without first asking the rest of world and United Nations if they agree...

The "world" is surely not only USA as some people think...and we are not anyones puppets

Last edited: Mar 28, 2006