Get Into the Breach for Free

Discussion in 'Gaming News Discussion' started by MIG-31, Sep 4, 2020.

1. MIG-31

MIG-31 Old time Member.. Staff Member

Epic Games Store now offers Into the Breach for free, as the Windows Mech game is their latest giveaway. Thus they literally go once more into the breach, as they also handed out free copies of this at the end of last year as part of their holiday sale. As usual, they also now reveal next week's freebies, saying you'll be able to ride Railway Empire without buying a ticket and get Where The Water Tastes Like Wine for free as in beer. Read on as we teach about Into the Breach:Control powerful mechs from the future to defeat an alien threat. Each attempt to save the world presents a new randomly generated challenge in this turn-based strategy game from the makers of FTL.

• Defend the Cities
      Civilian buildings power your mechs. Defend them from the Vek and watch your fire!
    • Perfect Your Strategy
      All enemy attacks are telegraphed in minimalist, turn-based combat. Analyze your opponent's attack and come up with the perfect counter every turn.
    • Build the Ultimate Mech
      Find powerful new weapons and unique pilots as you battle the Vek infestation across Corporate-Nation islands.
    • Another Chance
      Failure is not an option. When you are defeated, send help back through time to save another timeline!

2. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

I don't support Epic and never will get an account there, so I suggest anyone to actually buy the game elsewhere. For example GOG, DRM free.

Regardless, this is a fantastic game, very hard and also in spirit very similar to their previous game FTL. If you liked FTL you will probably like this.

Just talking about it makes me want to re install it.