GH and DH Competition: Win a ATI 3870 GFX signed by Gabe Newell

Discussion in 'Gaming News Discussion' started by HardwareHeaven, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simracerworld

simracerworld New Member

I honestly have not played a game by Valve yet...anyone have some recommendations for me? I tend to stick to racing simulators...:D

2. Iria

Iria New Member

Despite technological advances, it has to be Half-Life. The immersion of that game grabbed me the whole game through.

3. H82LUZ

H82LUZ New Member

:rofl::rofl: Start with Half-Life Then Half-Life2......Great games...Had to play Half-Life on an ATI rage 3d II Video card which i still have i think.....oh Iria glad to see someone read the part about entering more then ounce.:duh::duh::cool::D

4. Zarsky

Zarsky New Member

Half Life 2 Ep 2 because it was so entertaining to see the Hunters fly when i hit them with the car.

5. DJShamrock

DJShamrock New Member

Gabe,
    Your ass is so big it would take at least 300 GPU giveaway contests for you to come up with enough DriverHeaven ass monkeys to even put a dent in covering your butt with saliva. I am here to help you out. And no I am not Doug Lombardi you butterball so listen up.

[​IMG]
    Your headshot for the past 5 years, pretty sexy.

[​IMG]
    Gabe in reality the past 5 years.
    Looks like you have shingles.

We all love you Gabe and we care about your health. Watching you blowup like a IAD scares me. I was fat too. I weighed 270 once, but because of Half-Life 2 and Counterstrike marathons I am now down to 198lbs!

[​IMG]
    First pic was taken November 2005 - Last pic taken November 2006 (not photoshop)

See Gabe. If you spent more time playing video games like me and stopped eating so much you too could get into shape. I can't exercise at all due to a back injury. I am sure you don't exercise either. This is the perfect diet. Play more games and eat less! Look at those Korean Gold Farmers! Some are still alive and they look amazing.

OK back to the topic at hand.

HL2 changed my lifestyle so much I even started my own HL2 Fansite years ago which I am co-owner of. We already have 98,383 posts!

So whenever anyone asks me how I lost so much weight, I tell them Half-Life 2. But my x1900xtx is beginning to wear thin, and the holiday pounds are coming back. I need this GPU man. I don't want to be as fat as you again. You kow what it's like to be the company Santa. Yeah I hate that. Don't make me Santa again this year Gabe!

Love,
    DJ Shamrock
    Owner: GameCentralNetwork.net
    Owner: HalfLife2Central.net
    The Coffee Room coming soon!

6. Iria

Iria New Member

Despite technological advances, it has to be Half-Life. The immersion of that game grabbed me the whole game through.

7. IEMC

IEMC Neighborhood screw up.

I'm gonna have to say Team Fortress 2 is hands down the best I've seen by Valve.

In the event of a hurricane, I would run to my computer and grab my copy of Orange Box just to save it. Screw the rest of my family, I mean.... errr... Yes.

TF2's cartoon style is so immensive it makes me want to watch movies like Toy Story just to imagine what would happen if a pyro or a soldier would pop out and blow one of the child's toys away. Sure, it may seem a little sociopath-ic, but the game is such a beautiful piece of art, that's what it makes me think of.

Was this funny? I cant even tell.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2007
  8. Iria

Iria New Member

9. Iria

Iria New Member

10. Iria

Iria New Member

11. supafly136

supafly136 New Member

yea yea yea. the original half life was the best dam game ive ever played to date cuz of the actual gameplay, not to mention the badass gfx. thats the truth - but heres the bitter truth: while playing, i really looked forward to the ending, u know, the final blow out. i wasnt let down. problem is i really thought i deserved more, call me greedy. been bitter ever since. not much i could do really, without facing serious prison time. but hey, fk that. u sob's think i waited all this time for my final prize, sparing u all, and now youve got 1 damn card for myself and all the other noobs to share? let me fkn tell u somethin, i dont git that gdamn card on the 10th... someones gittin a 12inch indianapolis indiana boot BURIED IN THER ARSE, U HEAR ME!!!!!!!!!

p.s.
    great company
    great games

(but im still serious bout this, u hear me?)

supafly136

12. Mousey

Mousey HH's Official Rodent

Lose the ego, bump up the post count then try again.

13. Iria

Iria New Member

14. Yousaif

Yousaif Allergic to WiFi

If it wasn't for Counterstrike, I would have never had any reason to go to LAN parties.

15. [hobo]eclipse

[hobo]eclipse ...just bummin 'round

LOL LANS and hl1 mods, o the days, Vampire Slayer, PVK, and Natural Selection! O MAN!

16. Iria

Iria New Member

17. supafly136

supafly136 New Member

lmao, it was supposed to be funny jack***. so go play wit urself and relax lil buddy :rolleyes:

18. ET3D

ET3D Hopeless Dreamer

My favourite Valve game is the Source SDK. It's really open ended, and I like that about a game.

19. Iria

Iria New Member

20. Ferret_Style

Ferret_Style Bouncing off the Walls

Counter strike shanking for the win!

You know you remember the sound of someone walking up and knifing you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.