Discussion in 'Gaming News Discussion' started by HardwareHeaven, Apr 24, 2007.
1. What is thy wish?
2. To leave this place Oh, genie of the corn.....
1. If this person was using 2gb of FlexXLC Ram...
2. He wouldn't have to guess what we would say!
1. Give me back my precious!!!
2. Ha, you shall never have it! *GULP*
1. You swallowed the RAM sticks?!
2. I always have chips with my fish.
1. No, can't see anything special even from here.
2. But I can.
1. Yes, you do have more lice there.
2. Pick them! Pick them! They're so tasty!
2. And up and down. Eight more times. Then you can get off the table. Great. And eight more...
1. Whatcha looking at?
2. Nothing. Just that there's someone at a door with an arrow aimed at your butt.
1. Well, you think I could play a NPC in your latest game?
2. Just a few more minutes in this posture and you have the job.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6...
2. No, no, you've got it all wrong. Hide and seek is played standing against the wall with your eyes closed, not standing on a table with your knees bent.
1. And then the bear stood like this and crapped in the woods.
2. Not again! I had a hard time getting this image out of my head in last year's competition.
1. So, what's the deal with getting me to stand on the table?
2. It's the new Oblivion dwarf patch. Now I can see things at the right height for a dwarf.
1. One, Two, and --
2. No, no! When you pounce on someone you don't announce yourself. Now, try again.
1. No, I still don't feel a thing.
2. Damn that guy who sold me that 'laser eyes' spell. I'm never buying from someone in a red cape again.
1. Hoo Hoo, Haa Haa
2. Now that I switched the minds of ape and man, how do I switch them back?
1. Quick, push the plate between my legs.
2. Wow, I can see the egg coming out. So that chicken curse does have some benefits after all.
1. Come on. Let's get undress now if we want to win this very sexy high end memory from OCZ!
2.You should get "up" there on your own if you think the Gaming Heaven Staff are able to handle the naked truth.
1. Woooh I feel great!
2. It was only a bag of oregano.
1. Master! Master! News from the war front. Ten daedras died today taking a human city...
2. Send flowers to their b**ches and hos!
1. Is that the right angle? My legs are getting tired.
2. Perfect. Now I'll take the candle behind you, you fart, and we'll have some popcorn.
Separate names with a comma.