I installed SeaMonkey on my new PC, copied my profile over, and had the same problem I had with Windows 7: I can't set it as a default client. Since SeaMonkey was getting on my nerves in some other ways, in particular the inability to save sessions, and though there's an alpha of SeaMonkey 2 which should work with this extension, I figured it's just easier to switch to Thunderbird + Firefox, even though I do prefer everything in one app. It wasn't easy converting the profile. Thunderbird only converts a SeaMonkey profile if you start it without any profile. It can't just import all settings into a created profile, like I wanted. Conversion didn't work anyway on the new PC, for some reason. It did work on the old PC, so I copied over the results. Newsgroups were lost in the process, but that's not a big deal. Thunderbird, though it looks a little better than SeaMonkey, does have its rough spots. Importing is one. Spelling dictionaries is another. I wanted a British English dictionary (I prefer the British spelling for some reason) and had to install a dictionary fix add-on just to get it to work. That's ridiculous. Anyway, with e-mail and browsing working on the new PC, I'm now officially migrating to it. All that's left is moving the Radeon 3870 to it (been using a borrowed GeForce 6600 to allow both PC's to work at once, since the 4650 I won here at DH hasn't arrived yet -- it would have been a perfect solution).