Google Chrome -- Where's the Print Preview Option with Resize Option?

Discussion in 'General Software Discussion' started by Dyre Straits, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Dyre Straits

Dyre Straits 10 Grandkids -2 Great-grandsons

I'm quite disgusted with just how much Firefox has been locking up lately so I gave Chrome a try. The very first issue I have is when it comes to printing a web page. Specifically, I was printing out my Bank Activity page. In Firefox's Menu Bar there is a Print Preview option where the percentage of the page can be set. I usually have it set to between 80-90% and this allows the print to fill that much of the printed page.

But, in Chrome, I haven't seen any option where I can resize or set any percentage of the page to be printed.

I also can't find anyway to restore a MENU BAR!!!

It's hard for me to believe that nearly 2/3 of web browsing is being done with this browser under these circumstances.

Back to FF until I get some satisfaction elsewhere.

2. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

Considering chrome's massive dominance (basically switched with internet explorer.....)..... I find it lacking entirely.... plus it's one of the most targeted browsers on the net.... it's also nowhere near fast.... Again people sucked into the "it's the best".... and telling everyone else to use it... Frankly it's a piece of virus/malware magnetic crap.