HardwareHeaven on FB--Now en.Overclockers

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Dyre Straits, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Dyre Straits

Dyre Straits 10 Grandkids -2 Great-grandsons

I got this notice in FB this a.m. I haven't even visited the page for quite a very long time, though. Not even sure what's up with it.

2. BabylenTatarsky

BabylenTatarsky Rocks Your Socks

I came here to post this.

what’s going on?

3. MIG-31

MIG-31 Old time Member.. Staff Member

Hardware heaven were bought out by the Owner of the French site of Overclocking.com.

That includes anything Linked to HH..

And the HH front page is going to be altered also in the next few weeks... To the same design to the link i posted.

4. Calliers

Calliers Administrator Staff Member

I did message @Notdjey to come here and explain, he said he would, but I guess @MIG-31 has already. It will be a change yes, but I believe we can still keep HH going, in it's new guise.

@Notdjey is very passionate about computers and has big plans for the site (the purchase was to wrap up at the end of this year, this is why it has taken this long).

5. IvanV

IvanV HH Assassin Guild Member

I like that there is new energy being put into the site and some of the articles I've seen were quite well written. As for the name change, it makes sense, so I won't complain. :)

Dyre Straits likes this.
  6. Calliers

Calliers Administrator Staff Member

Why, you're welcome. :p

(I'm also the resident editor on the site ;) )

IvanV likes this.
  7. Notdjey

Notdjey Administrator

Hi all,

Yes HH will move to overclocking.com design. Yes the future domain name will be en.overclocking.com .

I had announced this when I bought the site.

Is this going to change something in the daily life of the website and the form of the articles?

NO, absolutly not.

For weeks now we have been bringing content from overclocking.com to HH and the audience seems to like it. We will continue.

We will also continue with Mig-31 and Calliers but we are also looking for much more native English content and if you are ready to help us, thanks for telling us.

We also need someone to be the Overclocking.com representative in England. Please feel free to message me if you are interested.

So don't worry, we will continue and we will not change the website spirit. We just need to be stronger to continue.

I hope you guys agree with this strategy and of course I'm totaly open to discuss with you.

8. IvanV

IvanV HH Assassin Guild Member

Hi Notdjey, like I said, new energy is more than welcome. :) As someone who is a bit sentimental about this place, I like that it's in the hands of someone that has some ideas and ambition. Keep up the good work! :)

9. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

so long as i can type in en.overclocking.com/community/find-new/posts and get here... i should be fine

Calliers, Dyre Straits and IvanV like this.