Has anyone watched this: "Zeitgeist Addendum"??

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Cow_160483, Dec 8, 2008.

1. trapezoid

trapezoid New Member

That is quite possibly the best insight i've read in a long time. Well said, Judas.

2. latamesh

latamesh New Member

No truer words said!

3. Cow_160483

Cow_160483 HH's only cow moooooo...

I once read this somewhere forgive me for not remembering where "truth is but one point but the ignorant have multiplied it" what it basically means is that the truth in essence is only one , i mean if in a murder case person A kills person B then that is that person A is the killer.

But you will find that people will interpret that truth in so many ways that it eventually becomes so polarized that it is no longer realized as the truth.

Basically what am trying to say in a nutshell is that as an individual in society if you do not investigate the truth for yourself and draw your own conclusions from that then you are no better than the masses who believe everything they are told and accept it as the truth without a second glance.

Which is what the mainstream media does, i.e. give you information disguised as facts without presenting the research .

4. charm_quark

charm_quark incognito

:hmm: that so true, i believe most new's stations (if not not all) have some sort of benefit from, in some form publicity. They exaggerate information, manipulate it, i stopped watching news a while ago

here's one instance :annoyed: the government will hence control it mass media,

then as you all know about India and Pakistan, watch each of their respective news channels(most), and realize that they follow their government.. That's news for you:sigh:

dawgXdenta likes this.
  5. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

I've been aware of the "news" since the even the beginning of school...... we were to report what we had saw on the news...... i never did, it only took a matter of weeks to realize how royally screwed up it is... and more people only recently are realizing it.

Hell there are even jokes about it, "Report first, researching it later" mottos and the like.

CNN and Fox are nothing but halarious entertainment.

BBC isn't any better....

the report of building 7 collapsing before it actually did, followed by the report "magically losing satalite signal/contact" during the report clearly demonstrates what a farce it all is.