have u ever thougth on killing one?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Shadow Lady, Nov 21, 2004.

1. Shadow Lady

Shadow Lady Avril Fan

have u ever thougth on killing anyone?

well that, have u? also what made u think about it, how many people u thought on killing and have u ever well... make taht thought going real? ;)

ammm i have thought of many people killing, mostly some people on my high schools just for being mean to me (yeah yeah very inmature) anyway most like 15 people i guess, my brother and my mother too (yeah evil girl, whatever), so tell us ;)

Last edited: Nov 21, 2004
  2. ReV smokey255

ReV smokey255 John Kerry of video cards

hey girl i fell you not alot of use have the best exprinse just stick it out there all want be cattle you will be fine girl

yea i thought of killing my ex girl for cheating on me and breaking up on me and i was really depressed at that time

Last edited: Nov 21, 2004
  3. Dark Lord

Dark Lord Well-Known Member

on more then one occasion. how many people? i have no idea.... 20-30 maybe (a very conservative guess)
    its mostly been people that start crap with me. for some time i had a diffrent jackass every other week start something. lasted through out middle school, when high school rolled around it pretty much stopped. i think it was just because i had started getting a reputation from never backing out of the fight, and never loseing.

last time i truely wanted to kill some one was about 5 months ago. little asshole spray painted my 1969 corvette when i drove it to school for my last day. he did it right in the damn parking lot too.... never found out who it was, but the guys lucky i never found out either.

4. dj_stick

dj_stick Apple Fanboy?

i've thought about it when im enraged at something, but i could never end someones life

5. MythicaL

MythicaL I like computers.

Yeah, what Stick said :)

6. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

i've been scared that i might kill someone..... is that close enough?

Everyone has had that moment..... it those that have been week.. without cocious (spelling :( ) or whatever that makes em go the distance be it pleasure in it or something really scary...

frankly... i have never actually fought in my life... never.. i've had the absalute crap beaten out of me to the point that i expected to wake up in a hosbitle.. yet, i've never gotten angry enough, to fight back.... however, i must say that, if it every did happen that i snapped... i really doubt i would have control over it all.. and i have feared.. that heads would roll....

I do everything in my power to prevent myself from getting angry... now you all know somewhat of the reason why

7. Dexsal

Dexsal Space Monocerotis

you all ,........have a nice day

8. Sargentwhitey

Sargentwhitey Has a JOB..

I havent really ever thought of killing someone.. I can zone them out well enough to avoid thinking like that :)

9. pr0digal jenius

pr0digal jenius Delete Me

my girlfriend's sister....

10. TJ-

TJ- New Member

ive always wanted to kill someone, this guy named pat, one day i will. The fucker robbed my house when i wasnt home.

But other than that i ve thought about going out one night and just killing some random person just so see if i could get away with it. haha

Pat im comming for you bitch...

11. Calliers

Calliers Administrator/Editor Staff Member

:wtf:

I think this thread should be renamed to "The potential murderers thread...". All those in favour, say "I"

I've only seriously thought of killing one person ever....and that person is me. I've nearly commited suicide quite a number of times, esp. when I was young and yep, I went to the physciatrist and saw him & he gave me a lolli and told me that it was very bad and that I should never do it again.

But now times are sweet. I wouldn't hurt myself for a million bucks!!! :D

edit: ok, maybe a million and one but nothing lower. ;)

12. mbeeston

mbeeston New Member

not just one person.. i'd live to bomb and take out this entire town, with me in it of course -_-

13. Dom

Dom New Member

Let's keep this thread in jest and not name names please. Otherwise I'll be forced to close it - I don't think the discussion of homocidal desires is entirely appropiate.

14. Senor_Mota

Senor_Mota 悪魔の方法

:D LOL

Whoo...that was funny. Anyways, I've thought about killing people...but then I get high and forget about it. ;)

GIVE PEACE A CHANCE

15. bake15

bake15 New Member

I think about killing people everyday,useally my boss,workmates and people in boybands:x i dont think i could ever do it though;)

16. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

agreed.... but it's best for people to let some of it out... i don't think people should be naming names.. call em whatever you want ... ;)

but it's a good practice to let it out.... IMO

17. Shadow Lady

Shadow Lady Avril Fan

and how would you know if the names used are even real? come on ;p

18. Senor_Mota

Senor_Mota 悪魔の方法

You never know...I used to know a kid named James Jameson. I also knew a girl named Jayne Dowe(pronounced "Dough").

Be careful...pre-meditation and name usage are two of the most incriminating personal evidences... :D

Plus, who's going to believe that a 19-year old kid on a Message Board has killed someone? Sheesh... :rolleyes:

19. Shadow Lady

Shadow Lady Avril Fan

how can u be sure anyway? :p