Hello !

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by mBzCool, Apr 22, 2011.

1. mBzCool

mBzCool New Member

Hi guys

As requested I'm here to post my first post :D . I hope things are going as well as the weather is with everyone !

I'm an international student about to leave for home from Manchester but needs to sell of his desktop pc. My first laptop blew up less than 14 months into use hence I never trust those slim b*stards ever again :mad::mad: (luckily my thesis was backed up).

I hope after setting this thread up I will be able to set up another thread in the buy/sell thread.

mBzCool

2. MIG-31

MIG-31 Old time Member.. Staff Member

Hello and welcome to HH....(i hope you use this forum properly) and have not registerd to spam your way to the 20 posts needed to sell anything here..

You see we need to get to know you a little before anyone will offer any cash for a for an item you may want to sell....

3. mBzCool

mBzCool New Member

Hello MIG-31

I understand where you're coming from and I am only interested in COD. Unfortunately I will be leaving soon hence if possible I'd like to save everyone the hassle by saying my rig is only for sale in the Manchester area!

Is there something else I need to do before I am allowed to post there ?

4. MIG-31

MIG-31 Old time Member.. Staff Member

Ha.... Thats a good responce....

As what i said indicates a couple of things...
    A) HH gets post bots that never appear online or reply to any comments..After opening posts....
    B) The 20 post rule were set by admin some time ago as many Retailers used the Buy & sell forum for "Free Advertising" which is against the site rules...

All i can say is show you are genuine... Good luck.

So i take it will be a Local Pick up ? if so then its going to be quite hard as most of the members here are from the usa... or europe... off hand i can only think of a small handfull of UK Members (Myself included)

5. mBzCool

mBzCool New Member

owh shoot...owh well i tried at least...do you know of any local brit hardware forum which i would be able to sell my gear off? if i am unable then unfortunately ill have to ship it half way across the world !!! and im not sure if it will survive the journey !!!

6. Calliers

Calliers Administrator/Editor Staff Member

He's gone to bed lol. (MIG has)

Hi there mBzCool and welcome to Hardware Heaven. Hope you can sell your rig off successfully.

7. Ikram45

Ikram45 New Member

Welcome to HH and goodluck selling your Desktop PC!