help needed please

Discussion in 'Driver Cleaner.NET Support' started by alantheeskimo, Oct 9, 2007.

1. alantheeskimo

alantheeskimo New Member

Hello,i am having trouble burning dvd's and after installing roxio dvd burning program and removing all of the pre installed pinnacle software etc my sony dvd rw model dw-d22a no longer works and has missing drivers.
    I searched all over the web and asked for sony help but they declined.
    I came across someones post saying they got the same problem with the same drive and downloaded drivers from here so I joined tonight and am hoping someone may be able to help me thanks in advance of replies,Alan.I am in uk.
    alanlee@woodview2.karoo.co.uk

Last edited: Oct 9, 2007
  2. Spike

Spike Driver Cleaner Maker

Hi,

i am not sure what could cause it and what drivers are needed.

3. alantheeskimo

alantheeskimo New Member

Hi spike can I get drivers to download from this site for the above listed dvd that is my wish to find someone with the drivers for me to re install them and try as I do not even have my drive visible in my computer any more.It used to be an icon with D: designation.now it is no longer there but ms config shows it to be there also dxdiag but with missing drivers.I dont want to do a full system restore losing everything I just want to add drivers if possible.Cheers Alan.

4. Spike

Spike Driver Cleaner Maker

There are no drivers for the dvd drive. Windows will reconize them and install the driver. What you could try is search google for the problem, becuase maybe it is just something in the registry that is left behind.