[Help]Smallest Case for these components:

Discussion in 'Hardware Discussion & Support' started by shALKE, Apr 2, 2013.

1. shALKE

shALKE HH Panther

Hey,

I want to make a small, compact rig out of my current configuration, I don't really care for ventilation, more for transportation.

I currently have Case Cooler Master 690 II Advanced Black & White Edition, need to have something small to fit the following configuration:

CPU i7 3770k 3.5GHz, stock cooler
    MB Gigabyte G1.Sniper M3 (Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 24.4cm)
    Gainward GTX 570 1.28GB DDR5 320bit GLH (267mm x 112mm)
    Corsair Vengance 16GB DDR3 1600 CL9 XPS
    HDD WD 1TB Sata 3 7200RPM 64MB Caviar Black
    PSU Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 850W (150 x 180 x 86 mm)

Any suggestions?

PS. I do live in Prague, so as refferance I can buy it from the biggest online store, alza.cz, http://www.alza.cz/EN/cases-power-supplies/18850751.htm

But if you have something specific, don't mind to drop it in.

Thanks,

2. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

so just to clarify... the idea is to build something compact.... lightweight and highly portable (therefore durable preferably then).

Ventilation is going to be important... because the more you cram into a small space.. the more ventilation or heat dissipation becomes a very big deal. Although The way to try and sort this out requires a fair bit of investing in liquid cooling and some handiwork for designing a case to act as the radiator.

Would you like handles?

Off the top of my head I can't really say anything specific... I've actually been looking for something as I have a customer that wants something they can unplug... and carry to various conventions that has the ability to do eyefinity and to have a pretty damn good powerhouse in it.

3. shALKE

shALKE HH Panther

Yeah, something like that.
    Not really ultra lightweight, but from a 10kg case, to 3-4 its ok. Not highly portable to hide in your backpack, but more easy to transport.

Any yes, water cooling will be added after the case is done. Don't think to the video card.

I was looking at the SilverStone PS07 Precision white.