Help with intel extreme graphics 2

Discussion in 'General Graphics Cards Discussion' started by mikeymac00, Mar 12, 2007.

1. mikeymac00

mikeymac00 New Member

I just reformatted my computer and the resolution is stuck at 800x600. This happened before when I uninstalled intel extreme graphics 2. And was also fixed when I installed it again. (happened a while ago) I tried downloading the installation file for it again but when I restart my computer, when its supposed to switch to the windows login screen it just goes black and doesnt do anything. If anyone has any tips or a link to a known working version please lend a fellow a hand.

2. Matth

Matth Flash Banner Hater

Hammer the F8 key at startup, to get the menu, then set VGA mode. After booting into windows, set the requred mode.

I've got so used to doing this with my ATI driver updates, as they always seem to boot into an unsupported mode for the monitor (screen blank, but hard disk chatter suggests normal bootup).

3. mikeymac00

mikeymac00 New Member

Thanks dude. I was gettin kinda sick of feeling that my face was right in front of the screen. lol

4. Cesardelacal

Cesardelacal New Member

Hello, I need the driver for this card on Mac platform, where do i get them?
    Thanks