Hitler's Germany

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by FuNsTeR, Feb 15, 2011.

1. wtourist

wtourist wtourist

Please note. Hitler wrote "Mien Kampf" (sp?) and meant every word of it. Then attempted to carry it out.
    He was a self proclaimed Christian leader, an ideologist, a deist, a vegan, a genocidist, a euthanist, an occultist, a believer in horoscopes, and exported his aims to countries he conquered.
    He, an Austrian, believed in Ayrian superiority, and the natural enslavement of all lesser mankind. And worse than enslavement.
    He was crazy, and came far too close to success despite the impossibility of his victory.
    Hitler sucked the world into a global war after a generation had swornnever again.
    You can count his beginning in 1932 or 1934, his death in 1945.
    Stalin followed the Tzars, the early Communists he purged, and as man who believed in terror and destruction for his own ends.
    The fact was when people could and did oppose the communists (the US tried after WW I, as did the Poles) they had neither the troops nor wealth to expend.
    The USSR after WW II was created out of Allied weakness and self interest.
    Stalin almost lost WW II by Purging his officer class and believing Hitler.

You cannot Conglomerate wrongs. Ethics tend to be situational, if you don't survive you don't matter. When you lose you suffer. Expansion has its own impetus till opposed.
    Cultural values matter, as does unity.
    China began the last century midieval, chaotic, confused, illiterate, plagued by warlords, corruption, worse than the Tzars, and with a superiority/inferiority complexity.

If you want to follow Genocide God performed so in the bible.
    When Alexander conquered the world, his tactics were old. Retaliation and scortched earth and slave traders.
    The Romans knew the lessons.

The USA hasn't faced a serious foriegn enemy since the War of 1812. if that was serious. Thank God you were born here.
    If you want to oppose tyrants and oppression there is no lack. never will be by past history.
    BUT. THERE'S MORE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD THAN EVER BEFORE. You are one of them.

Would the world be spared great suffering if someone had stopped Jesus?
    Should someone have?

The USA has a couple of unforgivable sins.
    With exceptions, they don't try to kill each other. One of the unrecognized virtues of the government. Something your taxes pay for.
    In the world Americans fumble and bumble but they try to help people.
    Most places its take care of your own.
    Most Americans feel they'd rather be Americans than someone elses ruling class AND YOU COULD BE THAT WAY TOO. Unforgiveable.

Any which who Hitler led "people like us" into murder death secret police genocide and world conquest. In a few short years. That, like Attila the Hun, should scare you.
    Enough. Look it up!

2. dawgXdenta

dawgXdenta Well-Known Member

We know the history, i'm failing 2 c ur point...........
    FuNsTeR;s point as I got it was that there are many other people who have been and are evil and that Hitler is not necessarily the epitome of evil , my point was we live in an age where responsibility and power has finally come to the regular Joe, not only am I saying it, but i'm actively a member of the "Transition movement" of which there are many, which do make a difference in their own way one step at a time.

3. synthesis204

synthesis204 New Member

Your point? We know history.

4. Neshi

Neshi HH's cuddly Blue Bear

back then they were part of the Soviet Union. That's what I mean by 'his own country'.
    Germany did not annex the countries they'd overrun, but were merely a 'military presence' in the country.

5. synthesis204

synthesis204 New Member

Actually, Germany did annex a number of places (french Lorraine, for example). Also, I think Poland, Latvia, and "said parts of the USSR" would like to have a word with you regarding whether they consider themselves Russian. Stalin was ultimately Russian, and forcing his will on conquered peoples does not qualify as "forcing on his own."

6. FuNsTeR

FuNsTeR Caledonian and Proud

you are indeed correct synthesis204 ... i think Ukrainians would tell everyone in the west they were not russian or soviets, Ukraine's crime was being the stronghold of the "white Russian" forces fighting the bolsheviks right after the red october uprising. The Germans were seen as liberators when they entered Ukraine

btw the fella that mentioned jews .... the Bolsheviks also persecuted Jews and those that helped them ie Raoul Wallenberg a swede sent to the gulags and and later murdered for helping jews ... the jewish uprising in warsaw the russians refused to help the uprising .. several videos show german and soviet officers laughing and have a drink together ... they even denied the western allies to fly over the airspace under their control to help them by flying in supplies

Last edited: May 1, 2011