how are all the regulars doing?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by HardwareHeaven, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Necrosis

Necrosis Well-Known Member

Doing well, busy as usual no complaints. Need to start posting more mainly been browsing, haven't had a whole lot to say.

Calliers likes this.
  2. dawgXdenta

dawgXdenta Well-Known Member

All i can say is that facebook sucks ass compared to the usefulness and community life of DH.
    DH feels like a place where u can actually physically go, where u can connect with other techies get an honest feel of diffrent technologies, talk about deep stuff and silly stuff 2.
    MMhhh it feels like that quaint little village u were born in had friends there but left for the big city.
    Its always nice to come home.
    (Man that was gay but hey its true and I know many people here feel like that)

Trusteft and Calliers like this.
  3. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Not all fairies are nice.

Thumbs up!
    I'm really glad that DH is thriving, this is always the first place I come to when needing any kind of 'puter help or guidance (or to see what's being given away this month & what silly saying I can come up with to win it!!). I'm proud to have been around for sucha long time & to have had the chance to see this place grow the way it has. Good on ya Z!

4. SeraphicSorcerer

SeraphicSorcerer Well-Known Member

the site is good, the off topic forums are as flaming as ever >:)

I'm loving the reviews though I wish they were a bit more in depth (especially the game reviews) and they should have 2 reviewers with 2 different gaming styles to get the good and bad.

I think we should have a christmas rig give-way open worldwide, 3 rigs. :p

The qualifications are Po' Po'R Po'est.
    And we can make up some comic character like Cyborg Scrooge to "host" the event"

and you enter with your best poor joke.

fo example
    "My family is so po we use a cigar butt for heat"

It would be hilarious :p

and 3 rigs to 3 luckly christmas guys, they can vary from "Phenom" to core2 quad to corei7

get it?

anyhow i love the site.

5. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

Glad to hear it, we will have a huge competition opening soon. we have been working our little buns off to give you guys a ton of hardware over the christmas period. will be up shortly.

Great way to us to thank you for all the support this year, we would be nothing without you guys and I mean that sincerely.

6. HardwareHeaven

7. Ev!L-aLphA

Ev!L-aLphA | n f e c t e D

im doing pretty well, i don't know if i would be considered regular any more even though i do browse the site almost on a daily basis.

its been kind of a rollercoaster year, just started full time college and a part time job at a restaurant.

both my parents just recently got laid off (from the same job) my stepdad worked there 20 years and he was like the top manager of the theatre n such, its kind of shocking being the only person with a job in my family.

anyways the sites looking better than ever Z, you guys are pumping out more reviews and competittions and content than ever its great, im really really impressed on how far DH has advanced, but it was almost a given due to such great staffing and fun members!

anyways happy holidays

Calliers likes this.
  8. HardwareHeaven

Wondered where you had been you used to be a part of the furniture.

People move on I guess, but its nice you popped back in. Good luck and Happy Holidays man.

I want to see you guys in the GOTY voting, we have over 400 prizes to give away guys ! check it out.

9. Mousey

Mousey HH's Official Rodent

Given my votes :)

10. Kizo

Kizo HHs Valve fanatic

Well, I am a man of "few words" ( and also a man of few posts :) ), but I'd like to say how much I appreciate DriverHeaven. There is no other community that is so dear to me as this one, and I like everyone here.
    I have been a member for a short time, but I very much feel like regular, 'cause I have been reading these forums and checking reviews for years before I decided to register. :D
    I hate to sound like a broken record, but I must say this: DH Rocks. ;)

P.S. Oh, and Z... I don't apply for the prizes, because I'm too much of bad-luck. I never apply for anything (no games or loto, or whatever, tried them for many years, no luck ;) ) because I never win anything and the disappointment afterwards.
    I'm simply terrified of taking part in them. :)

Last edited: Dec 6, 2008
  11. |2A|N

|2A|N SE7EN57

I may not post much here but I would still like to think I'm a regular since I visit this cool place several times a day. :)

On any note, Zardon you sure do have some cool looking avatars that I have seen you use over the years. :evil:

12. CDsDontBurn

CDsDontBurn AMD & Petrol Heads Mod

13. SeraphicSorcerer

SeraphicSorcerer Well-Known Member

I've voted, but N4S:U wasn't there? come on!!!!

anyhow I'm apalled you didn't like my ghetto rig contest :p
    It was totally "street" yo.
    lol

glad to see you did come up with a huge contest, may the best vote contributer win :D

Calliers likes this.
  14. trapezoid

trapezoid New Member

I voted too!

Calliers likes this.
  15. BWX

BWX get out and ride

I haven't even set up my own PC- it's been 2 months since I moved.

I have been concentrating my $ and energy into more outdoor activities lately. I have to get it hooked up soon, I'm starting to go into serious gaming withdrawal.

Calliers likes this.
  16. mos2k

mos2k HH's Hermit

DH is still as cool as it was when i joined.. well maybe a notch higher :p
    still love it :D

Calliers likes this.
  17. BiGBrOwNPimpsta

BiGBrOwNPimpsta HH's #1 Hustla and Pimp

I just visit less because I am busier in life, I don't have time to fool around with tech as much, I just wanna buy the best thing I can afford and make it work for a long time. PC gaming is much slower than before, so the need to upgrade harware and tweak has been limited.

the site has really grown from a forum and posted news on the main page. I came here for the audigy 1 to audigy 2 mod and haven't left yet hahaha.

18. CDsDontBurn

CDsDontBurn AMD & Petrol Heads Mod

:lol: i came for the radeon 8500 to radeon 9200 mod and haven't left yet, lol.

19. HardwareHeaven

Are all you guys in the GOTY threads? im sure a lot of our regulars will do well in the prize giving.......

Thanks for all the support btw, very encouraging to read this thread, I wasn't sure what i was going to end up reading.

20. FuNsTeR

FuNsTeR Caledonian and Proud

not on as much as i used to, in saying that i haven't been on the net as much as i used to .... other priorities in real life have came first and nothing to do with the community of users that use this board or any other board i visit .... fyi dh is the only tech site i visit/post on but what i will say is the site looks sleeker and bigger than ever which is all good for the people that contribute in making the site a major success :)