How many people still game?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Calliers, Jul 18, 2010.

?

Do you still game?

1. Hell yeah!!! And I will forever more!

87.2%
  2. No, not anymore

10.3%
  3. I've never gamed in my entire life

2.6%
  1. Dyre Straits

Dyre Straits 10 Grandkids -2 Great-grandsons

Second love to what? ;)

PC vs. Console? PC is my first love between the two. But, having just got a 360 S a couple of weeks ago, I'm finding a lot of love for it, too.

2. asedsa

asedsa Active Member

Well, I thought on my girlfriend as a first love:D (mostly, because sometimes when we fight PC gaming becomes my first love:rofl:)

My experience with consoles is very low, as I remember I tried twice to play on PS3 of my friend and I didnt like it(I didnt use to). I just love the feeling when you have a real control and that means keyboard and mouse in my hands.;)

3. Necrosis

Necrosis Well-Known Member

I have a really hard time adapting to FPS or anything w/ aiming w/ a controller. It takes a hour to two for myself to be able to play decently.

4. Dyre Straits

Dyre Straits 10 Grandkids -2 Great-grandsons

I've been preparing myself for console [XBOX 360] for a few years now by using a 360 controller on my PC. I've known for some time that I would eventually get a 360 to play on and didn't want to experience the drastic adjustment to the controller.

So, I've played a LOT of FPS games using the controller now for quite some time. Of course, though, I'm mainly a single player gamer and don't do much online multiplayer. So, I don't know how well I'd stack up against online FPS opponents. But, in single player games, I do quite well enough. ;)

5. Necrosis

Necrosis Well-Known Member

That is the thing if I have a game on PC I'll do the old keyboard and mouse. I know the consoles pretty much assist w/ aiming but I had a heck of time with MW2.

6. kelticknight

kelticknight DriverHeaven Knight

hi all
    this old guy still games and admin on gaming servers,started on pc ,went too 360,bounce back and forth between the two,so i game till i cant see the screen no more
    have meet alot good friends through gaming,so happy gaming
    peace

7. Rayder

Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

The appropriate option does not exist for me to vote.

While I do still "game" on occasion, it's just that....on occasion. I don't seem to care about games much anymore. I back-stepped into the past and prefer to play old 80's and 90's arcade games more than modern games these days, if I play anything at all. On PC, that means emulation. On the DS, that means the few arcade compilations that exist for the system and retro-homebrew. I don't have any other systems to game on.

There used to be a time (not too long ago, in fact....maybe a year ago) that if I was playing a game and was called to do something or go somewhere, I'd be like, "Let me just finish this level first." Now, if I'm gaming and get called for something, I just quit the game immediately, regardless of where I was in the game or what I was doing in it. It just seems that gaming has lost all the importance I used to associate with it before. Not sure why that happened, but that's the way I am with games now.

We needed an option like; I game occasionally (or casually).

8. isaak

isaak Well-Known Member

I agree with you Rayder, a casual option would have suited me too, but the next closest option was HELL YEAH! so that got my vote. I figure I will probably play games all my life (only 16 years into it so far) so there we go.

9. GeneralClaymore

GeneralClaymore Active Member

I still game I see no reason for me to stop.Good way to enjoy blasting and blowing up stuff. Plus takes any stress off that I might have. I dont really play console games any more, since I spend more time on my computer. So I play games more on my computer.

10. Vehicon

Vehicon The Cable Guy

I still game, but not as much as i did 4-5 years ago. I find it harder to make time for the gaming.