i fought my my country and for what...?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by TJ-, Dec 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. digerati

digerati Everyones life has worth

*edited for clarification, I got my times messed up so I'm going to do this with some chronological-ness*

He shot down spy planes, and took weapons inspectors hostage during the Former Bush administration to which Bush threatened to respond with military force on behalf of UNSCOM (Funny the UN didn't offer the threat *cough*)

Now this was during the Clinton Administration.

Source: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/longroad/etc/cron.html

Last edited: Dec 24, 2004
  2. Vasot

Vasot Banned

Patrols??

And how do you know that...are you working in the Military Air force ??

For enlighting you
    If fighter planes are "patrolling" inside foreign Borders (without authorization) it is considered SPYING and not patrol

Just think if Russian fighters were patroling in America...What you would think of that action??

There are many meglomaniacs in Africa and Asia and not only Saddam
    But of course USA and "Bush the Great" :bleh: choose Iraq again just like his father did....

Ohh but of course i forgot.....Iraq has some great Oil Rigs, Nice :bleh:

Last edited: Dec 24, 2004
  3. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

I am beginning to see a substantial ignorance or denial of historical fact here....
    sounds like the same people tha believe John Kerrys crap when he ran.
    I was there, I lived it and endured it, I dont need Time magazine to convince me of the truth. If it was about oil, why havent we recieved on gallon of crude from IRAQ.
    No again, the the real issue is the ignorance of people all over the world.

4. Xx#1BallerxX

Xx#1BallerxX Driver Heaven's MVP

ok, then. :bleh:

5. TJ-

TJ- New Member

No, the real issue is you and most of the American people are being decieved and lied to and are either to proud or ignorant to believe that Geroge Bush and his cabinet are the real terrorists. Over 100,000 people have died as a direct result from the invasion and it was initiated by America. Do two wrongs make a right? Usama is still out there and i cant help but laugh at your government for spending all this time and money and the embarassment of not finding him is still there. Also the main reason for the war was the WMD, none found. So Saddam was a maniac and needed to be taken out of power, why is it Americas choice to do it, its was denied by a security council from the U.N. Basically there was no need to invade Iraq, why did they,

In early 2001 Condelezza Rice released a report stating that Saddam did not have the money nor the intentions to launch or create nucleaur or chemical weapons, so what made them change their minds, now they had a reason to take power in Iraq, settle a old debt and create a permenant pressence in the middle east where they DO NOT BELONG.

In the end they will pull out with a half finished job, another dictator will reign with the backing of the U.S and they will be forced to give U.S profits from THEIR oil, but since America needs oil to survive they have to get it from somewhere, boom, they now have a partner for life. Its a smart plan but it has back fired and the troops that believe they are fighting for freedom and to protect their country are only doing more harm than good, i feel sorry for them they are being USED....

6. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

George Bush a terrorist...hmmmm...wax philosphically if you will, but I disagree.

7. Frodo301

Frodo301 Outraged

I would have to agree, it amazes how quickly people forget the past:(. Off topic: read in another thread about your brother going to Iraq. I wish him godspeed and the best of luck.

8. Xx#1BallerxX

Xx#1BallerxX Driver Heaven's MVP

There are millions of people who should of gotten person of the year instead of Bush. Ya know???? Cause I do. :-

9. TJ-

TJ- New Member

Arnold Schwarnegger !!!!!!!

10. Vasot

Vasot Banned

He is not terrorist but he is a IDIOT...

He plays with USA people like puppets and the <tools> are buying his sh*t and voted him

Not that Kerry is an angel of course but at least he is not his "Fathers toy"

Anyway i am not from USA and i do not really care so much...Only what decisions may affect the rest of the World (Especially here in Europe)

Except from England most of the European Countries in here do not like Bush so much

And what is these <Facts> ??

Last edited: Dec 25, 2004
  11. Vasot

Vasot Banned

Yea right....
    But of course you like that you have these Oil rigs under your Control right ?? :rolleyes:

Maybe these oil is not for you but what about the rest of the countries that needs it
    Now that are under your control you can Bargain prices to benefit USA economy in the expence of other countries of course

He who have the Oil Rigs under his flag can control prices too you know....

But i understand you are a American so you do not really care what damage your prices can do the rest of the countries or never admit it
    Just to keep the American dollar Flourish :bleh:

The Saddam capture was for the Good of the World :rolleyes:
    USA wants to save us all :rolleyes:

It was always about "money" and always will be

-What about some Africa and Asia countries that do not have Oil Rigs
    and they have a Dictator like Saddam

Why your President does not launch a Crusade to them and has launched only in Iraq ??

Last edited: Dec 25, 2004
  12. lenchmob

lenchmob New Member

I don't see the EU or the UN, or Greece for that matter in Sudans' Darfur region. The US is there and is the only country providing relief to that embattled and impovrished area. I don't see Greece anywhere in the global picture helping other nations. Oh I forgot you had the Olympics - what was the motivation factor behind this? Let me guess profit?.....

13. blah

blah New Member

Such is the nature of American policies.

14. drakesteakn

drakesteakn boo!!!!

i think the big problem is people. in general, everyone has something to bitch about. those pictures are nothing new. every war in history has had deaths and injuries. big deal!!! battleaxe u make it seem like the world should be all hugs and kisses. well its not, so go cry in a corner. it u don't like what u see and hear shove ur head up ur A$$.

15. ToshiroOC

ToshiroOC Unbiased.

There is something to be said about being civil, and it goes along the lines of "Or else". You wanna debate the issues? Then debate the issues. Personal insults and pointless flaming like this have no place here.

16. pigdog

pigdog New Member

What on earth do you mean by this? How is America the only country providing relief? That is so patently WRONG, that you are either ignorant of the truth, or simply making up statements to sound impressive.

There are Non-govermental Aid organisations from more than 38 countries currently operating in the Darfur region. Two of those are Armerican based.

It is the true mark of Democracy that people can come together in a public forum and profer points of view of opposite intent and meaning, and yet hold no fear of sanction or retribution; This very fact may well be what many of the young men and women serving in Iraq believe that they are defending.(From a number of countries - NOT just "USA USA USA")

But to abuse said freedom by making accusations rather than considered agument, is to treat this freedom as something taken for granted, rather than something to be cherished.

When a soldier signs up, he agrees to carry out all LAWFUL commands to the best of his ability. End of story. There is nothing wrong with joining to "get a job", but you must realise you are there to "do a job", and that can entail high personal risk. Don't like it;Don't join.

The politics behind the commands given to the soldier are another thing altogether.

17. TJ-

TJ- New Member

Boo yourself drakesteakn, because this is not the flame warzone i will be easy on you. I got no problem looking at those pictures but mabye if they were displayed on t.v to the people who dont want to see them or have no idea they exist then mabye Bush would not have won the election. Why is graphic material such as those pics and other stuff such as the beheading of hostages not played on t.v. ? because it is reverse propaganda. Your government is simply HIDING THE TRUTH the only people who post that is arab news networks or people who were on the front lines and posted the pics without permission, such and the plane comming home with the american coffins that was banned. Poor georgie doesnt want the people to see the reality of it all...........Open up your eyez your government is the one spreading the liez... These people lost their lives for NOTHING, they achieved NOTHING.... if you disagrre then tell me what did they achieve.............? other than the liberation of the people who HATE you....

[​IMG]

18. digerati

digerati Everyones life has worth

It has been banned since vietnam. The censorship prevents George from looking bad as well as stopping the common people from treating the people who return as criminals and murderers, the way Kerry depicted his fellow enlistees.

But on a side note, did you ever see the video of when Saddamn gassed the kurds? With the lady with her face melted off? I've wanted him dead since then.

19. TJ-

TJ- New Member

a present from George dubya

Saddam is definatly not the most evil person alive.This makes me want bush dead.(during the bombing of bahgdad) What did she do?

Edit craig5320: I've removed the image, not because I disagree with your statement, but because that image isn't suitable for this board.

20. kelticknight

kelticknight DriverHeaven Knight

saddam needed to be gone.this war was more about oil and power.other parts of the world have saddams and are still in power,but have no oil to offer.i don't like bush for more reasons than iraq,95 percent of europe don't like him.during the election in usa ,there wasn't much of choice between kerry and bush.bush thinks he helps the world and HE DOEN'T AND NEVER WILL.europe hopes his term in office passes fast with least damage to all.blair[bushs muppet]pushed this war as well.bush and co got it wrong in iraq and the only good that came of it is saddam is locked up,at a price.the people that are there are the only ones that know what it cost to them on iraq side and all army forces that are there.it came at a price to them ,not you or me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.