I just want basic drivers nothing more.

Discussion in 'PAX Drivers' started by HothTron, Aug 15, 2014.

1. HothTron

HothTron New Member

I am not a fan, at all of all the bloatware, modification, EAX supreme boosting/tweaking crap software that comes with Sound blaster and I don't want it on the PAX drivers either. Where can I download the pure and basic modified drivers for my PCI-E X-Fi Titantium please. No fluff or BS included.

2. QB71

QB71 Well-Known Member

Just hit cancel on the things you don't want... I only install 2 of the included softwares (control panel and ALchemy) and even then I could probably cancel the ALchemy as well.

QB

3. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

I could build a driver suite with software you asking :) it take some time because you have to rework all the work to undo it lol

4. HothTron

HothTron New Member

All I want is drivers without all customization BS/tweaking blah blah, I just want DRIVERS that makes the soundcard work with better all over sound quality the Creatives stuff and be able to switch to headphone and 2.1 sound easily with my setup, thats it. Period. I'm not an audiohpile, I don't care if my 100hertz of bass is below average or my if my treble isn't right and the world has no meaning and all the other crap audio freaks care about.

If nothing is available from PAX, i'll just stick with Creative drivers when I get my Soundblaster Z later this week and yank out my sucky X-Fi Tititanium